the thread about nothing...

But forreal @GrizzlyAnimal
 with that temp, I ain't trying to see outside at this hour 
laugh.gif
It's -8 over here.
sick.gif
Those temps, plus lake effect snow is the devil. I went to school in Buffalo for a little bit, it was not the business at all 
mean.gif
. Idk, negative temps aren't as bad as it sounds if it's not windy. If there's a slight wind, f that. 

I'm sitting at 42 degrees right now. 3 blanket weather, first time I sleep with more than 1 blanket in my life.

42?...3 blanket weather? Must be nice. I went to work with a high of 45 this week in a hoodie 
laugh.gif

You're really sleeping with 3 blankets at 42 degrees?
laugh.gif

Currently, I'm sleeping with 2.

42?...3 blanket weather? Must be nice. I went to work with a high of 45 this week in a hoodie 
laugh.gif
hell yea bros, our cold nights are at 60, 42 is just freezing. that moisture from the beach makes you feel like a popsicle if you step out right now.

Who the hell legitimately finds Anthony Jeselnik funny?

Not even his own audience.... Im watching his special right now and its pathetic... The clapping coming from the crowd is way louder than than the laughter. :x

That confessions thread is heavy stuff. Any time I go in there I can't even go 2 pages and I bounce 
mean.gif

Not even his own audience.... Im watching his special right now and its pathetic... The clapping coming from the crowd is way louder than than the laughter.
sick.gif
same people who find key and peele funny.

That confessions thread is heavy stuff. Any time I go in there I can't even go 2 pages and I bounce 
mean.gif
yo, I was just lurking that thread about to make a post, I was catching up on 8 pages but had to leave, it definitely got deeper since the last time I posted.

Not even his own audience.... Im watching his special right now and its pathetic... The clapping coming from the crowd is way louder than than the laughter.
sick.gif
If you don't like it and want to check out a good stand up special I recommend Kyle Kinane - Whiskey Icarus

I'm considering skipping a final for a class because I'm failing it, I'm planning on retaking it next semester.

I have a 90.1 in another class, and just thinking I should use the time to study for that.

:smh:

a man and his wife were down on their luck. so they decided that the wife would work corner. after the first day the husband drives by and picks her up. He asks "How much did you make honey?" she says "$220.50!" then he says "what kind of A--hole gave you $.50?!"

she says "all of them!"

Key & Peele seem like butt buddies to me

Been up for the past half hour prob gonna just spark one and see if I fall back asleep or just proceed with my day.

Back
Top Bottom