the thread about nothing...

Cant lie. That pizza burger is a awesome idea.

Idk the gun laws in DC. But this group of FB got youngins trading straps for foams like ****.

World all ****** up.

If it was that easy when i was coming up.

DC gun laws are OD. If they get investigated they're ****** :lol:

How old are you? We used to swap Northfaces, Jordans, and SBs :nerd:

10-day waiting period between purchasing and obtaining a firearm.
"Assault weapons" (certain models of semi-automatic rifles), including the most popular rifle in America, the AR-15 (used in the Aurora theater shooting and the Newtown shooting) are banned.
Large capacity magazines (more than 10 rounds) are banned.
Selling a gun to anyone who is reasonably believed to not be "of sound mind" is illegal.
Machine guns and sawed-off shotguns are banned.
Parent or guardian permission required for gun purchasers between the ages of 18 and 21.
You must purchase a firearm from a registered firearms dealer in D.C.
Who can't buy a gun:

The legally blind.
Anyone who has been convicted of a violent crime or a weapons offense
Anyone who is under indictment for a violent crime or weapons offense.
Anyone who has been convicted of a drug offense or making threats to do bodily harm in the last 5 years.
Anyone who has been adjudicated to be an alcoholic or acquitted of a crime by reason of insanity in the last 5 years.*
Anyone who has been committed to a mental institution in the last five years.*
Registering a gun:

Any previously owned firearm must be registered in the District.
Firearms must be re-registered every three years.
Gun owners must complete a background check, an online firearm safety course, and pass a test about D.C.'s gun laws.
Pass vision requirements.
Owning a gun

Carrying a concealed weapon in DC is illegal.
Carrying a weapon openly is illegal.
You can be arrested and your firearm confiscated if you stop in DC for any reason with a firearm from out of state.
Transporting any loaded gun in a vehicle in DC is illegal. Guns are required to be unloaded and unable to be accessed by the driver. The firearm or ammunition cannot be stored in the glove compartment or console.
Gun free zones include day care centers, schools, universities, public swimming pools, video arcades, or youth centers. Carrying a gun into a gun-free zone carries a fine or can result in imprisonment.

I love that my little sister moved back home.. she be always looking out for me.. outta no where she just cam and dropped me off some food 
smokin.gif

At the top of the list for a promotion at my job :pimp:

Would be going from $10/hr to about $30/hr

feels good :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom