the thread about nothing...

I think the memory card I had in my phone broke

I'm going to cry bros.
I don't remember what was on it, but feel like I needed it >:

Last edited:
Eyebrows though?

I'm not talking ayo dudes either. I'm talking about dudes with girls.
I went to this one barbershop in ny one time when I was up there by myself like 6-7 years ago and buddy asked if I wanted my eyebrows done. I hit him with the :smh: x :stoneface: collab. Dominican dude.

Just woke up 45 mins ago over my girl crib in a Chicago suburb. I have to drive 45 mins to my friends auto shop for winter storage....on a motorcycle. The temp?

I'm stalling trying to wait for the sun to spark. My friend has to leave by 7:30. My body not ready. Been procrastinating on doing it for weeks. Now I have to do it on the coldest day yet. He's leaving for the holidays and we just got our first taste of snow last Sunday. Might get more soon. Can't have my baby out there in the snow. Already been neglecting my bike. Barely road this year.

A friend of mine invited me to his wedding last night

It's on Saturday

Reminds me of that Seinfeld unvatation episode

Expensive is all relative. It was like 70 per bottle. We had 6 bottles.

Hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the actual club
laugh.gif

Funny **** is another friend's wife is actually an MD and was completely freaking out that we had bottles in there.
True. I'm hoping to have a champagne worthy occassion for myself in a month or so , so this was nice to know.
You know what champagne to get 
pimp.gif
Dat ACE :pimp: :pimp:

Full House was bad, but it wasnt as bad as Family Matters. Full House was at least watchable.

I've never subscribed to tan because it's always been at the top of the general when I come.

Now, I find myself having to scroll a lil bit :nerd: :wow:

Expensive is all relative. It was like 70 per bottle. We had 6 bottles.

Hell of a lot cheaper than it is in the actual club
laugh.gif

Funny **** is another friend's wife is actually an MD and was completely freaking out that we had bottles in there.

True. I'm hoping to have a champagne worthy occassion for myself in a month or so , so this was nice to know.

You know what champagne to get 
pimp.gif
Dat ACE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's actually not worth it whatsoever though lol, only as a one time occasion.

Pretty much the best I've tasted, maybe slightly better than Dom P which is 1/3 of the price.

Either way Clicquot is pretty good too. Can't wait to open up this magnum Moët on the 27th as I haven't tasted it yet.

Special edition gold bottle though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom