the thread about nothing...

"in the arms of an angel, fly away from here."

sick.gif
I just need to make it outchea
I'll raise you, this is in Pittsburgh this morning, high of 19 today

Last edited:
Family Matters was good until Urkel became the main character and ruined everything. That Halloween EP with the damn puppets was horrible.

Step By Step though :smokin

Shouts to Antidope's new avy too though. Life: The Biggest Troll :smokin :smokin

This cold is making my lungs act up again smh. I have to cover my face when there's a strong wind because I literally can't breathe otherwise and suffocate.

Can't cycle long distances yet so I took the bus and was already having a bit of trouble breathing properly by the time I arrived. Lasted 15 minutes and left.

When the weather was better last week I had a few good 1,5h+ sessions too 
mean.gif

Grams passed last night. I'm feeling numb. Haven't really talked much. To see the pain and anguish on my Pops n Gramps faces made it all too real, even though right now it doesn't feel real. It's like the last few days went too fast. She was fine just 18 days ago. In the hospital 16 days ago. Came home 6 days ago. Left last night. I'm not going back to school, I'm gonna put in for graduation in the Spring n join the electrician's union. Now that she's gone, I feel like a true adult. Gotta get my **** together.I want her to be proud. Too many emotions right now, but I gotta let it out somehow. I don't want to do anything stupid.

Back
Top Bottom