embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

he?
nerd.gif

i think it was clear when he said her
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

time to sleep...love you guys...most of you....
embarassed.gif
who hurt you papi? 
frown.gif

Last edited:

@@beh235 Im excited bruh, cant lie
laugh.gif

Yes def. overpaid, yes it wont amount to much the 2nd half of 10 years

but it had to be done, still need more moves to be made
I've been to a strip club exactly once in my life. It's comical how dudes throw away their money. I played it smart, ran game on skrippers trying to get me to spend money. At least 3 came over to me and say on my lap, and I copped free feels, until I picked which one I wanted a lap dance from. Older chick, late 30's..."Erica" 
nthat.gif
we dont even have strip spots here, more like (.Y.) bars
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Come on titty 
laugh.gif

I'm broke as ****, but I just bought Beyonce's new album on itunes :lol: :smh:

KING BEY HAS BLESSED US. YAAAAAAAASSSS GO IN SIS.

what's more :stoneface:  is that people still buy music. 

Yes, I do still purchase music because I support artists and the industry in general. I have a passion for music and want my own career to flourish and that wouldn't be possible without people purchasing music. I understand if you don't have funds to buy every single album from every artist, but I wouldn't feel good knowing that I had the means to purchase an album and to support them. I really can't listen to music knowing I downloaded it illegally sometimes.

Bros.. :nerd:

Wesley Snipes' vampire cowboy zombie western movie....film...is on Netflix right now.

I wish my car had an AX thingy.
I installed mine in my car all by myself because I'M A MAN, and because Youtube is awesome. Someone in here has my car and I forget who but it was really easy.

Cosign the "buy the albums for the ones you really like" comment. 

Another plus point for rap, rappers give music away for free. 

RAP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
laugh.gif
it's okay.

I buy CDs too, but usually of older stuff I can't find digitally like jazz collections and classical stuff.
same here, I'm getting into vinyls and I too want to be tagged with matt in your singing video thing on IG 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom