the thread about nothing...

crazy ebw crazy ebw

Tell Siri to remind you to axe me how things went with me and this broad in a month.

She is by far the freakiest chick I been with and I dig that and all, but I have a feeling she wants me to wife her up and I still ain't about that life yet :wow: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hell, I don't eem know if I'll be living in Sac a month from now :lol: :lol:

When/if I break this broad off, **** will hit the fan.... I am not looking forward to it..... but I will make it worth my while :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

That's you, drops of water and you're on top of the mountain of success. But one day you start sliding down the mountain and you think wait a minute; I'm a mountain top water drop. I don't belong in this valley, this river, this low dark ocean with all these drops of water. Then one day it gets hot and you slowly evaporate into air, way up, higher than any mountain top, all the way to the heavens. Then you understand that it was at your lowest that you were closest to God. Life's a journey that goes round and round and the end is closest to the beginning. So if it's change you need, relish the journey.

Of all the wise, all knowing, and knowledgeable wisdom things you say, and you choose to say "RIP"

roll.gif

crazy ebw crazy ebw

Tell Siri to remind you to axe me how things went with me and this broad in a month.

She is by far the freakiest chick I been with and I dig that and all, but I have a feeling she wants me to wife her up and I still ain't about that life yet :wow: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Hell, I don't eem know if I'll be living in Sac a month from now :lol: :lol:

When/if I break this broad off, **** will hit the fan.... I am not looking forward to it..... but I will make it worth my while :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Where the pics at?

I wish she was my clingy girl 
embarassed.gif

Damn, drunk naps tho 
smokin.gif

Watching Avatar: Last Airbender with my nephew 
smokin.gif

Got finals next week n I haven't studied ****. Been too caught up with what's been going on the last few weeks. Oh well, gonna join the electric union (Word to Kurt Kobain on Breed). 

That DNR .gif 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
 My little kuzn does that as a TD dance (Has me dyin' every time)

Radeo tho 
devil.gif

I just want her

I wanna girl that looks exactly like her

Laaaaaawwwwdddd

Would gladly pay child support in California while living on government cheese, sleeping on crenshaw in a red liatard chanting KKK slogans just to get a chance to sip the iron water which cleaned her denim jacket

#srs

My friend is having her birthday party at her sister’s house

Her sister is my ex and my current GF isn’t down with us going at all

I guess she has a point lol

Still trying to figure out a way to go lol

:lol: @ Thotmas

McDonald's has this new STEAK & EGG CHEESE BISCUIT!!!! BRUH too much goodness. Felt like I had a full meal off one biscuit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom