the thread about nothing...

Bored...
sick.gif

Ok yamb break over. I'm nice and horny and would be awkward to call any female I haven't talked to in months. Ima fap it out.,

Just got home. Gotta be up in 6 hours to get ready for hoops. Idk how imma make it I'm dead tired.

Might have to shotgun a redbull in the morning :nerd:

I've lost a lot of weight recently, I never have lunch at school and most days I go without eating dinner I just eat a small snack or something. What the Hell is wrong with me :x

When I get rich I'm buying a full size T-rex fossil collection thing. It'll be like Jurassic park and I would keep it in my backyard

When I get rich I'm buying a full size T-rex fossil collection thing. It'll be like Jurassic park and I would keep it in my backyard

Buying? **** that, if I was rich enough I'd become an archaeologist and enjoy excavating that **** my self.

Do it bigger and better than Indy Jones himself.

****, if I was rich enough I would dedicate my life my primary hobby to sighting Nessie or Big Foot. :nthat:

Last edited:
I don't have the patience for that ****, I'll buy all them fossils and I'll take the time to build the skeletal system and ****

It'll be dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom