the thread about nothing...

I always wanted to live in a place where it snows alot...Just so I can build tunnels in the snow. lol.

I don't think I'm getting lucky tonight
nerd.gif

Should I just go home??
nerd.gif
You gotta IV's tekk dat mass breh...

nthat.gif

wowzers.

had a chick that said she was flexible.

I lifted her leg up to put her to the test... but she took it as a sign to put the other leg up, and before I knew it I was carrying her like I've seen in so many adult films.

that maneuver and the fact that she had that juice cascading out like fondue made me OD proud that night.

also, I've always had a fantasy of being a "fwb" with a celebrity (female of course)
smh, so close today :smh:

I need to go back on a diet

Last edited:
:pimp:
Unfortunately, we gotta worry about the ice forming

I was out about 30min ago coming home from my friends place, and there weren't any signs of ice. Cars were completely washed of snow and it was more slush on the ground.

Guessing it wasn't all that cold out past few hours?

Whats up Nt Fam .. :nthat: :nthat:

I mentioned it a few times before, i'm working on my little bro's project, but never got through to sharing it.

We recorded 10 track mixtape in 3 hours.. #TakeOverNy #MbcKoudz :pimp:

Last night i uploaded a song to soundcloud.. :pimp: :pimp:

{ So far it has 60 spins.. that's incredible to me } .. Off to a great start, if you ask me :smokin :smokin

Tonight i will be posting some more joints, figured i'd begin here with Nt for some constructive criticism :smokin :smokin

Figured we'd go the no ceilings route, with some classic Ny sounds.. with some original joints in between. :smokin :smokin

So give it a listen, vibe to it.. Let me know whats up. Thanks in advance.. Appreciate it :wink:

- Much luv, Stay Freshhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. Ps. Check out the Official Thread in the music forum !!.. i'll be posting new music daily :nthat: :nthat: #koudieluvvvvvv :pimp:

Last edited:
it took me almost 4.5 hrs

but i made it on time to get my GParents...

zombie mode : ON

just got home...

Suh up!

Back
Top Bottom