the thread about nothing...

:lol: all good... I enjoy Star Wars too but it doesn't hold a candle to da Trek.

Its kinda apples to oranges though.... Star Wars is a fantasy tale whereas Star Trek is legitimate Science Fiction.

Being a TV program as opposed to a movie series also gives Trek many many more hours of programming to work with.

Trek was also seriously ground breaking and always promoted unity while breaking down racial stigmas on TV. Trek had the first ever interracial kiss on TV and Roddenberry always included a variety of ethnicity in his shows... As for Star Wars.... Lucas had ONE single black guy in the entire galaxy :rofl: :smh: :rofl: ... A long long time ago is right

Damn. I never got into it like that. I should give it more of a try.

I've actually become a fan of the new JJ series. Don't know why I like Chris Pine as J.T. Kirk.

Come on man. Mace Windu and Lando da God. There were two. :smh: :lol:

I like em frozen.

Mind partially blown. Don't know why I haven't tried this.

Thanks bruh.

Last edited:
I DID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell:lol:

Damn, thats some old school Asian-steeze. I remember my parents telling me about that in the homeland.

Imagine if you never get married:wow: :rofl:

Dat homemade cooking for life. :nthat:

Psych. Ain't nothin' to brag about unless it's YOU taking care of the parents...not the other way around.

Lucas had ONE single black guy in the entire galaxy :rofl: :smh: :rofl: ... A long long time ago is right

and lando bult his own city in the clouds. :smokin

I DID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? What the hell
laugh.gif

Damn, thats some old school Asian-steeze. I remember my parents telling me about that in the homeland.

Imagine if you never get married
eek.gif
roll.gif
yes dear. you did. 
laugh.gif

i have to keep reminding my folks that this isn't the homeland and it's like 40 years later. my old boyfriends weren't allowed in my room either. 

that's ****ed up. 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
Well, its been undone sweetheart.

As Asian as my parent's are in like 25% of their ways, I'm glad they are largely westernized for the most part 
laugh.gif

and I didn't mean you, I just meant in general.

Imagine if someone doesn't get married; what happens then? They just live at their parent's place till the end of their days? 
frown.gif

you're asian RCK? always thought you had some cholo in you, idk why. do they even have cholos in sac town?
Ya. 

Sac is actually a really diverse place... and relatively large all things considered, its like the 4th biggest metropolitan area in California I think.

But ya, Sac definitely has its cholo areas, azn areas, etc.

Give me a follow brah!

and damn I just realized how dope my little intro is on my IG 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Well, its been undone sweetheart.

As Asian as my parent's are in like 25% of their ways, I'm glad they are largely westernized for the most part 
laugh.gif

and I didn't mean you, I just meant in general.

Imagine if someone doesn't get married; what happens then? They just live at their parent's place till the end of their days? 
frown.gif

mine aren't westernized. they've been here for like 25 years too. 
laugh.gif

if that's the case, i'll live alone in my house and it will be the party pad. 
grin.gif

where i live within the next 2-3 years depends where it's easier to get a job.
Hmmmmm my parents have been in N. America for like 30 years now and I can only remember them being super asian when we lived in Canada.

Even now, they've shook their Asian accents for the most part. I'm proud of them 
happy.gif

:lol: all good... I enjoy Star Wars too but it doesn't hold a candle to da Trek.

Its kinda apples to oranges though.... Star Wars is a fantasy tale whereas Star Trek is legitimate Science Fiction.

Being a TV program as opposed to a movie series also gives Trek many many more hours of programming to work with.

Trek was also seriously ground breaking and always promoted unity while breaking down racial stigmas on TV. Trek had the first ever interracial kiss on TV and Roddenberry always included a variety of ethnicity in his shows... As for Star Wars.... Lucas had ONE single black guy in the entire galaxy :rofl: :smh: :rofl: ... A long long time ago is right

Damn. I never got into it like that. I should give it more of a try.

I've actually become a fan of the new JJ series. Don't know why I like Chris Pine as J.T. Kirk.

Come on man. Mace Windu and Lando da God. There were two. :smh: :lol:

Repped.

Lucas had ONE single black guy in the entire galaxy :rofl: :smh: :rofl: ... A long long time ago is right

and lando bult his own city in the clouds. :smokin

And Repped.

I totally forgor bout Mace... I think Ive just tried to erase all the prequels from my mind :lol:

darth vader was black too.

While Vader was voiced by James Earl Jones, in the Star Wars Universe hes a white guy.

Kinda interesting to think that 3 actors played the same character in the same movie (ROTJ).... One for the voice, one to fill the suit and one as a face when the mask was removed. :lol:

Hmmmmm my parents have been in N. America for like 30 years now and I can only remember them being super asian when we lived in Canada.

Even now, they've shook their Asian accents for the most part. I'm proud of them :D
pops' accent isn't that bad. moms' is still hella strong.

how was your life as a little canadian? did you play in the snow alot?
Ya I used to play in the snow all the time. At lunch we would go to the back school yard behind the playground and make some crazy *** snow forts. It was awesome.

Surprisingly the worse snow I experienced was in Indiana

Just rewatched Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the 5th time.

If you are a human, you should watch this show.

Back
Top Bottom