the thread about nothing...

i'm glad i'm not a cowboys fan. would much rather have sanchez as my qb because at least then i know from the get go that my team will lose.

Whats up Nt Fam ..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I mentioned it a few times before, i'm working on my little bro's project, but never got through to sharing it.

We recorded 10 track mixtape in 3 hours.. #TakeOverNy #MbcKoudz
pimp.gif

Last night i uploaded a song to soundcloud..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

{ So far it has 60 spins.. that's incredible to me } .. Off to a great start, if you ask me
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Tonight i will be posting some more joints, figured i'd begin here with Nt for some constructive criticism
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Figured we'd go the no ceilings route, with some classic Ny sounds.. with some original joints in between.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So give it a listen, vibe to it.. Let me know whats up. Thanks in advance.. Appreciate it
wink.gif

- Much luv, Stay Freshhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. Ps. Check out the Official Thread in the music forum !!.. i'll be posting new music daily
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
#koudieluvvvvvv
pimp.gif

Oh wow koudie thats awesome.. props to you bro, your pretty freakin freshhhh man !!
wink.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I wonder how many people are doing life in prison right now for robbing and killing someone for something like a Walkman in the 80's
Damn never thought about that
mean.gif
. Maybe some OGs from the hood n cats from the hood that chilled with Pops
i'm glad i'm not a cowboys fan. would much rather have sanchez as my qb because at least then i know from the get go that my team will lose.
roll.gif

Beer is good 
smokin.gif

Bacon avocado cheeseburger tho 
nthat.gif

does my mom still have a right to force me to go to church with her even if i'm in my 20s? 
nerd.gif

i told her that i didn't wanna go and she got PISSED at me. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that guilt trip she does though.......... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

you going to hell 

jk

youre an adult she shouldnt have to make you go anywhere 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

:lol: all good... I enjoy Star Wars too but it doesn't hold a candle to da Trek.

Its kinda apples to oranges though.... Star Wars is a fantasy tale whereas Star Trek is legitimate Science Fiction.

Being a TV program as opposed to a movie series also gives Trek many many more hours of programming to work with.

Trek was also seriously ground breaking and always promoted unity while breaking down racial stigmas on TV. Trek had the first ever interracial kiss on TV and Roddenberry always included a variety of ethnicity in his shows... As for Star Wars.... Lucas had ONE single black guy in the entire galaxy :rofl: :smh: :rofl: ... A long long time ago is right

Last edited:

does my mom still have a right to force me to go to church with her even if i'm in my 20s? 
nerd.gif

i told her that i didn't wanna go and she got PISSED at me. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that guilt trip she does though.......... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Do you live at home still?

@shoyru

:wow: :smh: did you block me on Instagram?!?!?!

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom