the thread about nothing...

Good Morning TANFam :nthat:

@JohnnyRedStorm
 You ever get PM about my play scene? Would like some feedback if you can :nerd:

@shortyoscart
 Good luck bro :smokin

@Rare
 With those positive vibes :nthat:

@parada45
 I made the SB in one of my leagues n avoided the Sack-o-Bowl in another :lol:

My dude @MicroCustomz
 said Miskeen that toilet tho :rofl:

Damn cats was really coming for my head in that Grimy Thread. Don't judge me for my past TAN :frown:

I'm a changed man for real

Look bro, I made that post for lulz not for people to judge others. I sold drugs too, turnt plenty of people out, I became my own best customer, I'm proud of who I am today, I've overcome many obstacles in my life, jail, brothers death, dog died yesterday, house arrest, paroll probation fines fines fines 3 duis, 2 possession charges, NO l's for 5 more years. I ain't eem mad at u because real talk if u wasn't serving them they was going to get it from someone else... I stuck up for u in that thread, and my brother died this year from a OD . N that was on my brother. He had 2 years clean, Labor Day was the next day. He didn't think he was gonna die, **** just happens man it's messed up. But he was gonna do him regardless

Last edited:
@mackmittenzz  
nthat.gif

Yeah it's a trip how the game ****s up your whole outlook on life. It's like you ruin yourself more than others, simply kuz you know what you're doing. Money is probably the worst drug. The things I've done n seen others do for it 
mean.gif
. It's a crazy world, just glad I opened my eyes up to the **** sooner than later. Could've seen my **** end early either dead or in prison. I've honestly lived longer or free-er than I would've thought 10 years ago, **** even 4 years ago. Other than my Grams passing, I'm honestly in a good place n glad to see 2013 over, anticipating all the positive things I'll accomplish in 2014. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Sorry to hear about your bro n dog. Damn, that's a lot to deal with, but you'll be fine. Just like I told @Ecook0808  all we can do is remember them, stay positive, n live a good life to make them proud. RIP n my condolences. Stay strong bro, I know you'll be fine. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
@mackmittenzz
 :nthat:

Yeah it's a trip how the game ****s up your whole outlook on life. It's like you ruin yourself more than others, simply kuz you know what you're doing. Money is probably the worst drug. The things I've done n seen others do for it :smh: . It's a crazy world, just glad I opened my eyes up to the **** sooner than later. Could've seen my **** end early either dead or in prison. I've honestly lived longer or free-er than I would've thought 10 years ago, **** even 4 years ago. Other than my Grams passing, I'm honestly in a good place n glad to see 2013 over, anticipating all the positive things I'll accomplish in 2014. :smokin :smokin  

Sorry to hear about your bro n dog. Damn, that's a lot to deal with, but you'll be fine. Just like I told @Ecook0808
 all we can do is remember them, stay positive, n live a good life to make them proud. RIP n my condolences. Stay strong bro, I know you'll be fine. :nthat:

Good lookin homie, I'm also anticipating a solid 2014, going for my union card for the stagehands in Philly.
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
I hate the new Flight Club layout.

Just let me see everything you got in a certain size. :smh:

NO! You are not "reviving" the "hunt", you're just making me do a lot of extra clicking.

I hate the new Flight Club layout.

Just let me see everything you got in a certain size.
mean.gif

NO! You are not "reviving" the "hunt", you're just making me do a lot of extra clicking.
You think that's bad? Try walking in that place. It's worse than you think 
mean.gif
. Personally FC can EAD, I don't like how they get down and their staff....don't get me started on them.

You do realize T.H.O.T stands for That *** Over There, right?
and?
...It...just don't work for us.

...It...just don't work for us.
but it does sweetie
This whole exchange....
laugh.gif
. I guess everything needs a label now to fit huh? Not everything pictured in that description fits the name. Come on now.

Reason why im limiting the use of a pacifier on my kids in the future.

i threw my daughter's away in her face

told her "this is it"

she cried for a lil then moved on.... parents need to be parents..theres NO reason a kids teeth should look like that

Last edited:
beh235 beh235

I remember you posting about seeing TANners in other parts of NT. I've been doing the same with the soccer thread and it cracks me up. Some dudes in there talk/type all proper and **** but then I see them posting in other threads in S&T and they are completely different posters :lol: :lol: :rofl:

There are a handful that keep up the act and I forget they are actually American who post with a weird pompous English twang to what they type out.... Not sure if that bothers me more or the dudes who change up how they post from thread to thread

Reason why im limiting the use of a pacifier on my kids in the future.

i threw my daughter's away in her face

told her "this is it"

she cried for a lil then moved on.... parents need to be parents..theres NO reason a kids teeth should look like that
Exactly, I did the same with my baby brothers. My mom would always yell at me, but I told her they'll get over it once they start playing with their toys. Not even 10 minutes later they would stop crying, they only used it during naps. Even then, it was limited since they rarely took naps.

@beh235

I remember you posting about seeing TANners in other parts of NT. I've been doing the same with the soccer thread and it cracks me up. Some dudes in there talk/type all proper and **** but then I see them posting in other threads in S&T and they are completely different posters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

There are a handful that keep up the act and I forget they are actually American who post with a weird pompous English twang to what they type out.... Not sure if that bothers me more or the dudes who change up how they post from thread to thread
When in TAN, do as the TANers do?

Back
Top Bottom