the thread about nothing...

I hate the new Flight Club layout.

Just let me see everything you got in a certain size. :smh:

NO! You are not "reviving" the "hunt", you're just making me do a lot of extra clicking.

:x

Didn't know anything of this. Looks lame. :smh:

Went and got a haircut today :smokin

Feeling like Adam Levine :smokin

Cilantro 
sick.gif

beh235 beh235

I remember you posting about seeing TANners in other parts of NT. I've been doing the same with the soccer thread and it cracks me up. Some dudes in there talk/type all proper and **** but then I see them posting in other threads in S&T and they are completely different posters :lol: :lol: :rofl:
remember when you used to posted nothing but positivity in the lakers thread then turned around to bash them in the nba thread :nerd:

Last edited:
if i returned items and got my money put back on my debit card and my acct went negative a day later but the money from the returns didnt post yet will my bank give me an overdraft fee?

beh235 beh235

I remember you posting about seeing TANners in other parts of NT. I've been doing the same with the soccer thread and it cracks me up. Some dudes in there talk/type all proper and **** but then I see them posting in other threads in S&T and they are completely different posters :lol: :lol: :rofl:
remember when you used to posted nothing but positivity in the lakers thread then turned around to bash them in the nba thread :nerd:

i actually kinda talked smack about them in the Lakers thread as well as the NBA thread :nerd:

I regret that :wow:

Last edited:

T.H.O.T Teeth
I laughed too hard. Also the official grill of the hood booger.
@beh235

I remember you posting about seeing TANners in other parts of NT. I've been doing the same with the soccer thread and it cracks me up. Some dudes in there talk/type all proper and **** but then I see them posting in other threads in S&T and they are completely different posters
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

There are a handful that keep up the act and I forget they are actually American who post with a weird pompous English twang to what they type out.... Not sure if that bothers me more or the dudes who change up how they post from thread to thread
If that's the case, then they're frauds. You should be you all the time, whether offline or online. I don't get it.

When in TAN, do as the TANers do?
nah I just do as Beh does
ohwell.gif

Jacknicholsontheshining.gif
Nah mayne. Don't be like me, I'm not cool enough 
laugh.gif

Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches it is
Grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Havent tried it yet, but it sounds all win.
Mind.Blown.

Last edited:
Speaking of sriracha.. i finally bought my first bottle ever yesterday , and mehh 
Do these two things.

-Go to the hoodest chinese spot you know and get fried chicken wings with fried rice, cover the rice in it.
-Go get some legit chili, like more meat and beans than liquid chili, put like 7 seconds worth of it in there and mix it around.

Eat those two things and if you still hate it then I will take your bottle off of your hands.

Speaking of sriracha.. i finally bought my first bottle ever yesterday , and mehh 
Do these two things.

-Go to the hoodest chinese spot you know and get fried chicken wings with fried rice, cover the rice in it.
-Go get some legit chili, like more meat and beans than liquid chili, put like 7 seconds worth of it in there and mix it around.

Eat those two things and if you still hate it then I will take your bottle off of your hands.
or you can mix the sriracha with ketchup and eat it with eggs :D

Last edited:

Do these two things.

You do understand by principle we're supposed to hate this suggestion, right? 
laugh.gif

good morning bros,

school is over,

back on that job hunt.
'sup. Good luck with the hunt bro.

Reactions: Ox.
This dude at my job is annoying me.   I go to the other side to eat my lunch, and he follows me, asking me to save him some of my lunch.  Negro, what grown man asks another grown to save him some lunch.  Is we *****ing? 
mean.gif
   Some f'ing people!!!

Do these two things.

wouldnt that be a recipe for...

batman's car syndrome?

batmobile-roll-out-o.gif

:lol: :lol: beh235 beh235

Trust me on this one, those are food explosions.

I was thinking about that last week, where the heck has Pabs been

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom