the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Im getting my lil sister some Jordans for Christmas, I'm trying to figure out what to get her. I narrow it down to some 5s due to size, price and availability. I cant decide so I just ask.

I send her a pic of the Laney 5s, she says they're cute, but wants to see the front. 0].....I dunno, shes 14.

She sends me a pick of the White/Black 12. Im like "Nawww. Sold out or cost too much.."

I send her a pic of some Stoopid fruity girly 5. She says, "Eww too colorful.."

So I send her a pic of all the 5s, she says, "I like both the White ones and the Blue and white ones(Laneys)"

Im so proud.

def down for a tan ban post Christmas. Give away all the gifts i don't want to other Tanners....ie gloves and scarfs and cologne that im sure are inevitable

Get outta here with that BS
hit em with the

camron.gif

Thursday..

giphy.gif
tumblr_mlu79yKN7V1qzk2upo1_500.gif

Dudes beating a joke to the ground is seriously annoying.

Heading back to work today. Having 3 days off has been so refreshing this time of year, and looking forward to having the 23rd, 24th, and 25th off next week too. Have so much to do with mine and my girls families and I couldn't be more excited because I actually have these 3 days to have the time to do so.
happy.gif
sounds good bro.

I don't feel like doing any work, haven't stopped looking at threads since I came in...
mean.gif
but you're getting paid

tumblr_mpfisbTsmw1sxkocco1_400.gif

I think it's about time i start posting even more!!!
Gus-Fring-Wants-You-To-Do-It-On-Breaking-Bad.gif

Ate Cinnabon yesterday and again for breakfast this AM. Pretty much a "once a year" deal. Need a damb gallon of milk to go along with that *&#^$.

11 year old son hosting his boys for a sleepover tomorrow night. They are past animated stuff but not yet old enough for anything R rated, crass, etc... Any legit movie suggestions? Was thinking fast/furious 6.
Space Jam

The Avengers
Forgot my lunch -______-
steak sandwich
nerd.gif

I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

am i growing up
laugh.gif
if shoes are a size 9, my mailbox is ready
nerd.gif

these new 11s hurt my pinky toe
embarassed.gif
my mailbox is ready
nerd.gif

sup TAN.

Last Vegas wasn't bad
did you win any money?
and on this day the dambs were left at the door.
We miss jumpmankb
frown.gif
@Hennessy

nerd.gif

BAN?

I know I have some stuff to give away

Any other TANers?

Start the New Year off right

nthat.gif

BAN?

I know I have some stuff to give away

Any other TANers?

Start the New Year off right

nthat.gif
i wanted to do a post holiday SS but no one ever responded when i asked a week or so ago....... TAN BAN could also work in place
i dunno mo fab... ive read your confessions
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My dude! But naw, I got some shirts n shoes I never wear. Maybe a hat n a couple movies. I know one thing for sure going in there is a baby pic of me n maybe a pic of my Gramma (RIP). I know there will be some wrappers n **** in there. **** it I'm sending one out. I just need to come up with a question for someone to answer in order to know who to send it to.

nthat.gif

Might make this a monthly or quarterly thing.

:rofl:

My dude! But naw, I got some shirts n shoes I never wear. Maybe a hat n a couple movies. I know one thing for sure going in there is a baby pic of me n maybe a pic of my Gramma (RIP). I know there will be some wrappers n **** in there. **** it I'm sending one out. I just need to come up with a question for someone to answer in order to know who to send it to.

:nthat:

Why don't you limit it to the first 30 or so responders and assign people regionally so shipping isn't too crazy? That way, you don't have to spend a lotta dough to ship something you weren't terribly thrilled with to begin with :smh: That being said, IN please. :tongue:

Why don't you limit it to the first 30 or so responders and assign people regionally so shipping isn't too crazy? That way, you don't have to spend a lotta dough to ship something you weren't terribly thrilled with to begin with :smh: That being said, IN please. :tongue:

agreed...so thats #3

Im getting my lil sister some Jordans for Christmas, I'm trying to figure out what to get her. I narrow it down to some 5s due to size, price and availability. I cant decide so I just ask.

I send her a pic of the Laney 5s, she says they're cute, but wants to see the front. 0].....I dunno, shes 14.

She sends me a pick of the White/Black 12. Im like "Nawww. Sold out or cost too much.."

I send her a pic of some Stoopid fruity girly 5. She says, "Eww too colorful.."

So I send her a pic of all the 5s, she says, "I like both the White ones and the Blue and white ones(Laneys)"

Im so proud.

thats feel

roll.gif

nthat.gif

Why don't you limit it to the first 30 or so responders and assign people regionally so shipping isn't too crazy? That way, you don't have to spend a lotta dough to ship something you weren't terribly thrilled with to begin with
mean.gif
That being said, IN please.
tongue.gif
30? I send to 30 people or 30 people do it? I'm not clear on this.

roll.gif

nthat.gif

Why don't you limit it to the first 30 or so responders and assign people regionally so shipping isn't too crazy? That way, you don't have to spend a lotta dough to ship something you weren't terribly thrilled with to begin with
mean.gif
That being said, IN please.
tongue.gif
agreed...so thats #3
Should we make a...list? 
nerd.gif

30? I send to 30 people or 30 people do it? I'm not clear on this.

agreed...so thats #3

Should we make a...list? :nerd:
Yep

TAN BAN/SS list

1) CC
2) Moe Fab
3) Bryscooplaygrifhold
4)im that one
5)

Back
Top Bottom