the thread about nothing...

I let myself down too much. I feel stagnant and unsure of what to do while everyone else seems to be doing just fine...

Those feels
sick.gif
I've only stooped to this level once before.. Summer of 2010
Sold my 09 Space Jams for two bottles of Jager and 80 bucks.
mean.gif

The club is calling me tonight though.
That's insane. I mean...really insane.
I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

am i growing up
laugh.gif
Growing up. I have at least 7 pairs of kicks that are DS in the closet not to be worn any time soon. To be fair, some of them are doubles, and for good reason. Those CDP XI's were terrible and I'm not mad I missed that. Everyone hates them.

I've been thinking about selling most of my shoes recently....my space jams never get worn my CDP 11s never get worn....my Asics ECP Miami's never get worn.

My Jordan 11s are legit super uncomfortable so i never wear them and my ECPs are suede so if i think i could get them wet i don't take them out....all i wear are white cement 3s all day it seems

am i growing up
laugh.gif
the cdp 11's are basically not real bro..the most uncomfortable xi i owned....sold it with a quickness after a hr of wear
That quick huh? Not shocked

am i growing up
laugh.gif
CDPs and '09 SJ retros were made from the same molds/lasts and are the worst quality XIs ever. The toeboxes were tiny compared to other XIs and made them look like elf shoes
sick.gif
I went 1/2 size up to avoid that. Don't know when I'll get to my ''09 SJ but I will say '00 are so ill. They still hold up and they feel like feet. Just amazing. I think @Jking0821   needs to experience '00 SJ.
Im starting to realize the difference between TANners and other NTers

Hmmm....
I was gonna say how?.....
A lot of estrogen.

"Its a circle jerk because they wont talk to me wah wah"

**** like that makes me want to quit comin to NT.
mean.gif
Then I saw this. I see what you are saying. Either they say it just echoing that guy who hates it, or they don't understand it. There's nothing to get here. Just jump in. Classic NT sheep case.

Chick stupid thick, but I figured something was off about her. 

So we're out eating last night, and she comes out and tells me...

My mom is ******ed...

I swear to God. 

Vince Carter gif. 
We need the full context of this. I wish pics were involved but I ain't gonna press you for that, the story is good enough 
laugh.gif

Still catching up....

Meth dropped that bomb yo. Handing out TKO's like it's Mike Tyson's punch out....

I just canceled a date on a chick because she wouldn't adhere to my demands regarding how she would dress. When I think about it I am a weird dude. Just the tip of the iceberg though.

Just made my first move on my college application, it's getting real TAN famb.

:smokin

Anyone know if financial aide covers out of state tuition?

if its federal its anywhere. all other might have limitations.

Still catching up....

Meth dropped that bomb yo. Handing out TKO's like it's Mike Tyson's punch out....

golden man. gifs were killin me.

I just canceled a date on a chick because she wouldn't adhere to my demands regarding how she would dress. When I think about it I am a weird dude. Just the tip of the iceberg though.

cant expect her to parade in a bra and thong in this weather man :wink:

TAN moving fast today :wow:

rickrosscantholdmeback.gif

am i growing up :lol:

CDPs and '09 SJ retros were made from the same molds/lasts and are the worst quality XIs ever. The toeboxes were tiny compared to other XIs and made them look like elf shoes :x
I went 1/2 size up to avoid that. Don't know when I'll get to my ''09 SJ but I will say '00 are so ill. They still hold up and they feel like feet. Just amazing. I think @Jking0821
  needs to experience '00 SJ.

00s are the only real "JAMS"... the 09s are basura black/royal XIs... borderline fakes :x

:lol: what did you want her to wear and what was she planning on wearing ?

I agree @dankenstien88  and I've only noticed that in the last two years. Glad I took care of them over the years too.

I wish I could be in the TAN secret Santa, I can't right now but for good reason though. I'm in for the next BAN tho.

I'm mad I have to go out and I can't catch up like I want to right now.

laugh.gif
what did you want her to wear and what was she planning on wearing ?
I asked her to wear all black and to put something in her hair. It isn't really that I care what she is wearing. It is about control , seeing how eager she is to please me and how much she likes me.  She legit sounded confused and asked why.
laugh.gif
   Some chicks don't even bat an eye they just take it in stride and happy to do so. That's how you know who the fun ones are.
 cant expect her to parade in a bra and thong in this weather man
wink.gif
Lol  I like the way you think man
laugh.gif

yep :smile:
you wanna handle it bro

ballahb would be #5

Got ballahb as # 5. 11 slots open. Reply next or quote this and add yourself as # 6 if so desired, # 7 thereafter, etc...

Are we going to cap this @ 20 dollars or something you were gifted/sent for Xmas that you don't care for that someone else would potentially dig? If your non-like gift exceeds 20 bills- fine?

Back
Top Bottom