the thread about nothing...

I just finished Fruitvale Station

It warmed and hurt my heart at the same time

check it out... side note, its directed and written by a Sac State alum , so that's neat.

Plus Michael B Jordan Wallace is that dude

Last edited:
4 hours of sleep....no bueno...tons of work...hand def broke :lol: all sorts of purple today looking like i got black hand

I need to nap...gym...party...wake up and go get a hair cut and get to the doctors to get his hand checked out.....i hate errands...however i love blueberrys in my yogurt

4 hours of sleep....no bueno...tons of work...hand def broke
laugh.gif
all sorts of purple today looking like i got black hand

I need to nap...gym...party...wake up and go get a hair cut and get to the doctors to get his hand checked out.....i hate errands...however i love blueberrys in my yogurt
You gonna do all this with a presumably broken hand? 
laugh.gif

4 hours of sleep....no bueno...tons of work...hand def broke :lol: all sorts of purple today looking like i got black hand

You gonna do all this with a presumably broken hand? :lol:

Lol ive already planned that i am going to do cardio then some back exercises. Like if anything touches the heel of my hand its pretty painful...but if i can just grab with my fingers i should be good...so machine cable rows.....lat pull downs....maybe some EZ bar rows....single arm DB rows....i think i can get by :lol: im hoping being drunk i won't feel the hand that much i can't carry much in it though

Lol ive already planned that i am going to do cardio then some back exercises. Like if anything touches the heel of my hand its pretty painful...but if i can just grab with my fingers i should be good...so machine cable rows.....lat pull downs....maybe some EZ bar rows....single arm DB rows....i think i can get by
laugh.gif
im hoping being drunk i won't feel the hand that much i can't carry much in it though
I hope you realize how bad this idea sounds 
laugh.gif

Lol ive already planned that i am going to do cardio then some back exercises. Like if anything touches the heel of my hand its pretty painful...but if i can just grab with my fingers i should be good...so machine cable rows.....lat pull downs....maybe some EZ bar rows....single arm DB rows....i think i can get by
laugh.gif
im hoping being drunk i won't feel the hand that much i can't carry much in it though
I hope you realize how bad this idea sounds 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 be easy out there @Jking0821  

Last edited:

its just discolored and kind of puffy and started spreading down my wrist a little....idk

Last edited:

People really going ham for this duck dynasty guy....
What did he even do?
Said some "anti-gay" stuff to GQ mag... Just your run of the mill ignorance that you'd expect.

A&E suspended him from the show and now all these conservative types are up in arms about "freedom of speech" etc.

When really it has 0% to do with actual freedom of speech and that A&E can do whatever the **** they want when it comes to protecting their image.

Losing my mind at graduation practice. They didn't have my card because of some issue and I can't talk to my department till after rehearsal. My entire family came from out of state. I don't know what I will have to say if I don't graduate tomorrow

The same school has me as a graduate student for next semester and registered

Last edited:
I have like 5/6 or so and have it set to mobile only notifications. It's kind of annoying but keeps me on track with the convo at the same time. That way if I don't post there for a while I still know where da topic is.

Back
Top Bottom