the thread about nothing...

Younger cousin sent me a text a few hours ago. He wants to buy some of my old Jordans because "he's into Jordans now."

So I ask him, "How long have you been into Jordans."

His response, "For like a week."

I'm going to try and save this kid before he blows all his money on shoes.
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
  This is hilarious

Last edited:

my mother made some tasty *** al pastor tacos. i had like 5 :x :nthat:
I love al pastor :wow:
i love you :wow:  :wow:  :wow:
Hmmmm, tomorrow will be a true test for you then :wow:
yes it will :nerd:

after seeing all these people going crazy for dem gamma 11s i think i should get them too. i don't like them but everyone else does so i should like them too. :smile:

:lol:  at that rep thread. people hating on TAN but how can you hate on something that is nothing?

[COLOR=#red]Gamma 11s huh...

I'm close to impossible on getting my hands on the Kobe 3's... I'll be trying though.[/COLOR]

DANK i need yo help. i used a 5 minute motor flush to clean my engine because i keep getting a low oil pressure warning light on. now whenever i hit a certain rpm i get it but only if i constantly stopping and going hard. is it rip for my car?

[COLOR=#red]NEW EPISODE!!

PRO WRESTLING BAY-BAY!!!

http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=31140941

http://rgdpodcast.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/rjs-corner/

and search rgdpodcast in iTunes...

Quick blip...[/COLOR]

One of my loves in life since I was a child... Well now I sit down with Dnas and rap about it... This is just the intro with more nonsense to come!!

From Wrestlemania 31 in Santa Clara, favorites, moments, events, factions, establishments and much more... Just a fun time to sit down and revisit.

DANK i need yo help. i used a 5 minute motor flush to clean my engine because i keep getting a low oil pressure warning light on. now whenever i hit a certain rpm i get it but only if i constantly stopping and going hard. is it rip for my car?

:x

Check engine lights dont really mean anything... but the Oil light is a very bad sign.

What kind of car is it (honda?) ? How long has the oil light been coming on ? When is the last time you got an oil change ?

If your lucky its just very low on oil and a topoff will do ya....

The last thing you want to do in a car with an illuminated Oil light is drive it because you can easily seize up your motor if there's no lubrication.

Check your Oil level and hopefully its just low and nothing is damaged.

oil pressure light is all bad. mine started blinking coming home yesterday. pulled over, turned off, started again 5 min later and went straight to get an oil change kit.

figured out oil is leaking from the cam seal. :smh:

trying to get this 190e from my dad, I'm done with Honda :lol:

The start of this gif reminds me of the opening credits to Look Who's Talking
I too, thought it was sperm
im not about that vine life. instagram holds me down enough. i dont have time for all these networks. nt consumes enough of my life as it is.
I concur
Younger cousin sent me a text a few hours ago. He wants to buy some of my old Jordans because "he's into Jordans now."

So I ask him, "How long have you been into Jordans."

His response, "For like a week."

I'm going to try and save this kid before he blows all his money on shoes.
I would have hit em with the 
indifferent.gif
 early.

Messed up man 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom