the thread about nothing...

The first message wasn't "How are you doing?" or any other greeting.

It was "Do you want to sell any of your Retro 8s?"

Followed by "I want to buy Retros."

Last edited:

mean.gif
 he scheming already 
laugh.gif

I don't doubt it one bit that next time I visit him, he'll have a closet full of Jordans.

Kid has dozens of expensive hats.

Last edited:
I don't doubt it one bit that next time I visit him, he'll have a closet full of Jordans.
I'd steal a pair and run 
laugh.gif
. J/k. That's the downside of having family with the same size. For years I trolled my cousin in a trade for my concords for his penny foams

DANK i need yo help. i used a 5 minute motor flush to clean my engine because i keep getting a low oil pressure warning light on. now whenever i hit a certain rpm i get it but only if i constantly stopping and going hard. is it rip for my car?

:x

Check engine lights dont really mean anything... but the Oil light is a very bad sign.

What kind of car is it (honda?) ? How long has the oil light been coming on ? When is the last time you got an oil change ?

If your lucky its just very low on oil and a topoff will do ya....

The last thing you want to do in a car with an illuminated Oil light is drive it because you can easily seize up your motor if there's no lubrication.

Check your Oil level and hopefully its just low and nothing is damaged.

the thing is its not low at all. its only when i try to floor it that it will turn on. its an impala.

Kid is in middle-school (7th or 8th grade) and already wears an 8.5!
I wear a 9.5 now, and have been that since pretty much freshmen year. Wore 9, but bought 9.5. 

I was an 8/ 8.5 in middle school 8th grade. 

I still wish all the shoes over the years would magically get bigger. 
frown.gif

:lol: I hate people that all thy care about is sneakers, and sadly a lot of people are like that at my school :smh:

I could teach him how to be a OG cool super sonic sneakerheads :nthat:

65 tomorrow? 65 on the first day of winter? 65 on the east? 65 on a Saturday? 65 on my day off?

Im sleeping all day tomorrow :tongue:

I bought the SC Gloves and now I'm hooked into trying to buy all kinds of shoes again. 
mean.gif
 This is not good.

I wear a 9.5 now, and have been that since pretty much freshmen year. Wore 9, but bought 9.5. 

I was an 8/ 8.5 in middle school 8th grade. 

I still wish all the shoes over the years would magically get bigger. :frown:  

I wore a 13 when I was 13 and stopped there thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom