the thread about nothing...

I just want a nice piece of *** to cuddle with tonight. Is that to much to ask for?

big%2Bass%2Bbubble%2Bbooty.gif
If only, what a comfy pillow.

Last edited:
is that don cheadle!!! WTF
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
DANK i need yo help. i used a 5 minute motor flush to clean my engine because i keep getting a low oil pressure warning light on. now whenever i hit a certain rpm i get it but only if i constantly stopping and going hard. is it rip for my car?

:x

Check engine lights dont really mean anything... but the Oil light is a very bad sign.

What kind of car is it (honda?) ? How long has the oil light been coming on ? When is the last time you got an oil change ?

If your lucky its just very low on oil and a topoff will do ya....

The last thing you want to do in a car with an illuminated Oil light is drive it because you can easily seize up your motor if there's no lubrication.

Check your Oil level and hopefully its just low and nothing is damaged.

the thing is its not low at all. its only when i try to floor it that it will turn on. its an impala.

Well... if the crankcase is full it could be as simple as a faulty sensor. It might also be a sludged line or clogged oil pump.

Unless your making hairpin turns the fact its coming on around turns still leads me to believe it may be alittle low due to the centrifugal force shifting the oil in the crankcase.

i read up alot about this on the impalas and im guessing its common on 100k+ ones. i might try marvel mystery oil on it.

Ive never been a fan of oil additives personally, but MMO seems to have a pretty good reputation. Best of luck with finding a solution.

Just got back from a Currensy concert :pimp: :pimp:

Had a good time. Before he started his set he did a little speech to the security to let us smoke..seems like it worked :pimp:

I need help. I'm trying to figure out the name for those statues of women--that you open them and they get smaller and smaller.

Back
Top Bottom