the thread about nothing...

just hear some crazy remix of royals "lorde" and numerous other poppy songs that I don't know names to, and normally that stuff drives me nuts,but it actually was pretty good. Anyone know who/what that is- sorry if vague

tumblr_lpo81owGQT1qheg6io1_500.gif

Reactions: Ube
just hear some crazy remix of royals "lorde" and numerous other poppy songs that I don't know names to, and normally that stuff drives me nuts,but it actually was pretty good. Anyone know who/what that is- sorry if vague

Lorde is the artist, Royals is the track.

And yes, super vague :lol:

working retail is going to be a struggle in the upcoming days :smh:

at least i'll make some money.

If I didn't have to work near Times Square, they wouldn't be as big of a thorn in my side. I hate them.
It makes sense now that I know which area you're talking about and you are absolutely correct sir.

gave my boy the vagfax about this girl hes interested in, and he went and told her 
tired.gif
All sorts of violation in that statement. 

@GrizzlyAnimal  you're on a roll, homie 
laugh.gif
 i hope you get lucky with the pizza party 1's.

and i hope i get lucky 2x too. 
tired.gif
 especially with the size 8.
Who started this? It gets worse every time out I swear 
mean.gif

@GrizzlyAnimal
 you're on a roll, homie :lol:  i hope you get lucky with the pizza party 1's.

and i hope i get lucky 2x too. |I  especially with the size 8.
Who started this? It gets worse every time out I swear :smh:

its an inside joke...if you dont follow the thread then you wouldnt understand at first...

Ok, thought it was an official name. I saw the post, and the thread regarding it. But you know how some names get traction and spin out of control. Carry on...

My dad came back from Detroit, said it was horrible. :lol:

what does your dad do? Ive seen you mentioned he works there...
He was training this guy for this truck company out here in Florida. He's been doing that for a good minute, but this was the last time he was sent out there. He told the big boss he wasn't going to do it anymore since it was taking a toll on seeing us. In the past two months, we saw him once. :smh: Glad he's home though.

Back
Top Bottom