the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

How do they do this???? I'm over here with my real face looking foolish and losing :smh:

Don't ask the dudes how those females pull up those magic tricks.

we're the one getting tricked into this bs :smh:

Last edited:
My drink is entirely agave, smoke is type haze, ****, they say she get it from her momma, well I think momma need a rebate, I honor the father of cannabis sativa, kind of beat like Ike to Tina/ put the fear of God in the atheist make him a believer/

Last edited:

Happy Festivus Brahs! I see only a few of you guys are in the spirit. But **** it. I got some grievances to air out

-Since the squat got the best of me last year this year I went to the max bench......Which brings me to my first grievance

-To gym owners everywhere. If you gonna get bumper plates, don't mix then in with the regular ones, and please buy the color coded ones. Loading 35 pounds extra on one side of the bar, and have me leanin off the bench like Juicy J on a Friday night, is not a good look.

-To my girl. Thanks for taking me back and all, but still no Aurora Jolie action, the number of dambs I give is dwindling day-by-day. Hope you still remember some jii jitsu, cause you gonna need that monkey roll sweep real damn soon.

-To Kelly Devine, $1400 for a whole hour, **** outta here wit dat b.

-To Drake, less singing, more rapping.....P.S throw in some more trap beats.

-To Rudy Gay I drafted you in the 3rd round. You said that the said that the eye surgery would fix your jumper.....you shooting percentage determined, that was a lie

-To Gentry Humphrey. **** you for what you have done to Foams, Flightposites and Barkleys. If I see you brah, Imma keep it all the way #3HUNNA.

-To the Russian chick I smashed in the Hamptons a couple times this summer. You were cool, I'm sorry life is hard for you in Russia, and I'm sorry I couldn't marry you for papers, but posting pics of your pregnant stomach and tagging me on FB is not cool. Either way, I stayed strapped so that ain't mine, and I'm not sending you money to go to a doctor in Russia Я не настолько глуп.

-JB still not 16s or 17s :smh: . And what wtf is up with the mold on the 5s :x

-TV dramas: All my favorite characters died this year: Spartacus, Walt White, Tara on SOA(yeah I said it)

-To my neighbor, I see the Queen of Spades tatt. I'm not interested. 6'0, 250lb, middle aged white women aren't my thing.

-Once age to a few middle aged black women. Please stop making a scene at Popeyes that unless you get the biggest breast, you are somehow getting ripped off. You holdin up the god damn line, and I've been fiendin for some Rippin chicken all day

-To health food stores, please mark all the body washes that have peppermint in them. Cause when the lather hits da dong tip, the burn is not joke. And I'm tired of explaining to my roommate why I was screaming like a lil ***** at 6 am in the morning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom