the thread about nothing...

just ate my Christmas food.

7 soft tacos from del taco.

can't eat tamales, groce.

#dastruggle
soft tacos? 
mean.gif

da struggle is furreal

i hope you guys are having a good christmas.

tired.gif
frown.gif

not for another 3 hours and 49 minutes 
tired.gif

Last edited:
I get P4L in other threads, but I don't get it for TAN, it's whatever here. I guess he got something on his mind he doesn't want to forget.
Lol it's my own acronym, Post 4 later. It's so that I don't lose my spot where I last read something. Sometimes I hit the last time where I posted button, but it goes a few pages back.

I get P4L in other threads, but I don't get it for TAN, it's whatever here. I guess he got something on his mind he doesn't want to forget.
Lol it's my own acronym, Post 4 later. It's so that I don't lose my spot where I last read something. Sometimes I hit the last time where I posted button, but it goes a few pages back.
I knew what you meant and I know what it means. I was saying, it's TAN just jump in 
laugh.gif

I knew what you meant and I know what it means. I was saying, it's TAN just jump in :lol:
That's what I love about TAN, TANers reminding others that you just can jump in with whatever. :pimp:

@Crazy EBW
 you had food poisoning? yikes

Pretty sure. It has to be considering the symptoms and stages they have occurred. It's been almost 48 hours and I'm still messed up. It's insane how I'm always sick at Christmas.

Two years ago, noro virus. Year before that, strep throat. Last year was just flulike symptoms but nothing major. SMDH

Good to go home to jersey, even if it was for a few hours.  Chilled with my mom's, some fam came over, got some real pizza.  

Back
Top Bottom