the thread about nothing...

i don'y know ....i tought shoefr4ak was wifey material, then she played me like beyonce played them redbones on the first itteratioon of destiny[s child/.///

speaking of redbones, as a darkskined african male i'f probably have a bunck  of kids if i had a whiyte wif...why do every black dude wit a white guh have like 50 kids )
meth is [probablys savinbg jids in haiti...

dis you knowe ythat its better to giuve peple cash in 3rd world areas than to build infrASTRUCTURE. iTS ALSO GOOT TO USE OIL OF OLAY FPR YOUR FINGERNAILS....

qorld [peaace is just a sdrea,m. NEWMY CALL ME, I Miss your random postingds...II misss you "A" first girl who made me cry...\

oba,ma mnight be a pimp

i said if you can't AHAVE ME IM TOO YOUNG FOR YOU TRICK@@@@@

HAS anyone ever found love on NT???

MY BoSSS is gay and he and his partner adopted a black baby fronm africa, wer, cause I'm african...but he's cool tho...he helped me pout a lot....

sactoen miuke is a coooool asssss maw****a, so is mefffh....dat **** methhh@! 9 Isometimes w?> er how meth feeels about how meth feels aboyt the word EEEGAAHH! iuD \iS HE OFFENDEDWE???? i MIGHT HOOP toe,mmorrow,  maynbe I  sn a can find a good run....? Kuript is a agrestat rapper., doggystle is top 5 rap albums of alll time....

big boooty cithes are gods gift to all men@

i see a big booty and I cry!!!!
i WANT TO SLEEPM in the deep crevace of a big *** bbootryty...one that smells like hope and wonder....

big booty@@@@@

m

y goooness big bnooty!

I boyght somepolo boots!!!!

**** dat polo hilfiger!@@@@@

p

u mpc and me could have got along, I think@ newmy call me.....

whatever happenerd to gatzbyy? Gaatzvnb= was thjat dude!!!! him and his uhgle assh dog,,,,
'

dog looked likke it had aids@

HOPEFULLY MY BOSS RESPECTS AND LIKES MY WORK@??

why id dat boi dat dude?

if yoiu throqe your hands in the mawwfukkin aoir,,,wil the dogpound souround you?
 WHY IS behh stiff selluinhbg drugds, its 189914 niggggggahj!!!!

b;ackpeople git legitimate businesses in the 1999154!4

jay-s can rap gis rap his ssh off....no disrespect to antudope!

antidope is not hgaye!

black rob made the greatest album in 1999, hoa is top 5 rap songs of 1999-2003...thren nell **** ish down with e.i///

thjat videpo had spome baaaaaaasafd smitchessss!

houston girls are on point!!!!! Newmy ypoue're beautifulll, don't let them whack skimnnyu korweam dudes tell you diffeerent!!!!!!

Kurrupr had bars!!!!!!

rob just mugfht be that dude!!

! the best rapper on the doggystyle album was lady of rage,m then..snoop then kurupt@

kurupt ssooooo underated.....

my mom likes me!

f you ******hs ;/// except youi ******shsj 

biut your eew my nigasdhhd 4

WHEN i MET yOU LAST NIGHTBAYBEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

KNEE DEEP IN SOME YAMBE......WOPRD TOOO RICKY!!!}!!!!}!}! ////coz I have never mnet a girlll/.......that I loved in the whole wide worlds@@@@@@!!

!

!

w

ho had = the phattest asssssss on nt, I love big bnooty, dat gliuteus masssssimusssss@@@@@

but I DON'T SHERES IST ....OBAMA IS KENYANN, N////   WTF????

kENYAN111 pau;l adongo is kenyan.......word to pau;l adongo, m,aw****a id now famous.....

newmy smellss like hope and wonder....

I don;yt s\moke weeds,,,not like beh...

beh is a crack distributor, he is destroying the youth@!@@@

him and his  crack, andn nheron.///

newmuy probably has a phayt booty@@@@@@@

d

at boi rob, dat boi rice!!!

!!!!!!

!!!

i love asian ss   you are some  cccooooo ;l mawforkeerzzzzz!!

my bosssss is gay....literrallyym, it's weird, but HE'SD  A COOLLL DUDE...

THAY DUDE IS A GOOD ASSHHHHJH DUDE@

iMAGINE IF SNOOP DOGG WAAS  GAY..WOULD THROW EVERYOMNBE OFFF....?????

tILLL I dier I'm still dervin thatttt gangstttaj sheeeit .....!!!!

i'M BOT A GANGSTER....i KNOW i GIVEEE OF THAT vibe.....

bu" BeH is a hardened  criminal and the authorities need t put a stop to his criminal enterprise!!!!!! Him and his crack dealing  ahhhazzz

i LOVE WHITRE PEOPE!!!! THE MAKE THE WORLD ROTATE@@@@

YTHIS IS FOR THE GEEEEZSZZZZ!!

HOW COME METH NVER SHOWED HIS FACE>>???? i B BET HE'S  HANDSOME......WITH HE'S DREADLOCKED VEGAHN AJJZZZ!!!!
i MISS YOU  "A":

DOGGYTSTY;LE IS TOP 5 lbums odf all time......\

@franc is that mawffffffuuuuuuckiong niggggghaja=!!!!!!!

././..

swing ut back bring it bak!!!!!!

why is my penuuuus so biggg!??? no homo....but that issh is glorious....!!!

!

dhoefrrak baby is gorgeoyus no lie!!!!!!!

not so sure about shoyri////44465

if shoefreak asked me to save her I'd probably  consider,,,,even though I don't f with used maximas with bad alternators....

girl is gorgeous@@@@@

c

hloe fine as hell toooooooo

black girls tKINGGGG OVER!!!!!!!

MY DAUGHTER WILL BE A MAWFFFF******    g!!!!!!!\]

fuaaaaawc you lame ahhhhhhhhhz racisstta!

da brat wAS A GREEAT A RTAPPPPERRRR@@@@@@

WHERE TDA FAWWWWWX IS DA  EXCLAMATION POINT ON DISHJHHH BITTCCHESWW

LEMONS@@@@@

fRANC IS DAT DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! WORD TO METH!!!!

MARTRKK WAHLBERG IS GHEYYYM SO ID MY BOSSS....I LOVE DAT DUDE THOUGH!!!!!!

GAYIN IS WEIIRD....DA COOOCH ISSSS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOO! WORD TO TDA HEOIGHTZZ!!!

METH WHY YOU BAN NINJA???????

Mother of God

Please pass the Patron????

Finally done prepping xmas morning for the kids. Gonna grab some ZZZss. Wanna take in Wolf of Wall Street before the Thunder/Knicks game tomorrow. only care about that one and the last one of the night. Doubt it make it up for that one though. Merry Xmas TAN. Be safe and enjoy your loved ones/friends/family.

I already mastered the regular front facing selfie now I need to move on to the bathroom mirror selfie :nerd:

But u don't know how to put a spoiler on mobile :/ it needs to be in a spoiler to contain all the cuteness and sweg

I feel like I need the Stargate to decipher and  enter the realm Bilbo is in right now
laugh.gif
Was I mentioned in it 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 Honestly I have no clue what it all means 

Took my little old granny to midnight mass. Outside of attending funerals I haven't gone to a service In over a decade. Religion has no place in my life. However the joy it brought my grandma made me feel good. She was teary eyed and squeezed the **** out of my hand the entire time.
laugh.gif

IF DOGGYTE 2 DROPPWEWS.....RGARA WOULD BE TGE Grateasrt alunbm ever!!!!

I need ti gi tri hwRD HOMECOMING, ALL THOSE CURLY HAIRD WIMENZ!!!!!
!

COTTTT MAAAWWWFUBN,KIUHGN DAMB!!!!!!!!!

HOLLA AT ME MILERY CYRUSSSS....GIVE YOU DAAATA PEEENEN

i MIOSSS YUU :A:

WHY IS ROB DAT DUDE!!!!???DAT DUUUDE NICE AS FAAAAAAAWX!!!!!

MINESSSOTTA I IN A  DA HOUSE LOIUWKW, KEVIVN LOVE AND OME OUT OF WORK SKI INSTRUCTIRZ!!!!!!!

ladyu of rage kilty  doiggystyle!!!!!

newmyh is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

'

wy do yo clownas  sleeep on black guhhz~~~ word,,,to "a"...wwewwwwweeeeeeee could have beeeeeeeeen someboihdy!!!!!!!isrc,m realllyt dAT DUUUDE/LN DTA DUUDE RCJ NICE,.....NOT AS NUCE as ice!

rice dat boi!!! him and his ambigous secxuality self.../...
mad.gif

**** recognize!!!!!! ND BISHHHHHHES  DOOO TOOOO!!!!

what auuup beh, you and your drug dealing ahhhhhhs!!!!!

you neeed jesus maawfucccccckkkaaaak!!!!! destroying our black communities with dat heron@@@@@

i USED TI BE ABLE T DUNK.....

!

I'LL DUNK ON A A MAWWWWFUUUGHAH  QUIK!!!!! WORD TO POWERBALLLINB111117

powerballimn ws dat dudel........not quite like rice, co rice dat dude!!!! ya'll just tryin to catch p to rice...!!!!!!!

i misss shoefreakbaby!!!!!!  wuth her curvy lipped self.....it aint simpin if you gout it!!!!!!!

rck is dat dute....but not quite like rice!!!!

rice my homhg!!!!!

If i goyt marriwd, will ya;;; lok at bilbo differentl.....????

bilbo dat dudetho!!!!!!
!!!!!

maaaaghfraghindude!!!
!!!!!!

warwn g! dat dude!!!

not dure about koudie from da bronx]]]] dat dude is a dude??????

detoc never comin out!!!!! word to ninjahood leavin his moms crib!!!!!\\\

meth that DUUUUUUUDE!  WOED TO JOHN WALLLLL!!!! and nicholas seraphim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//////.......................hola at me dat one girls at jacks feash!!!!}!]

:

I miss you  :?A

MARCO Dt dude!!!!

noy so mjch for sonic....

f richard hamilton and his reeceedong hairline....wprd to chancey billips!!!!

bostpm in a deee houseeeee!!!!!!

newmy that guh~~~!!!!11!! 

shoefreak thast guh!!!!!!!!

shoyro!!!!! dat guhhhh!!!
!

undeasuiyesteds dat guhhhh1!!!!

If iwaas a richman I d probably have aids,,,,cause bilbo handsomer thsAMA A MAWHHHHFUGERRZ!!!!

MARCOO DQATT MAWFURIRI DUUUUDE!@@@@@ WORD TOI  THE the unborn babies in my scrotum!!!!!!!

TAN or DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

NEWMY LETS MAKE SOME SKRONG BAL\ACK BABIES!!!!'

WORD TOOO GUCCI MANE!!!!!!!!!!

STATED OFF A TRAPPPPER222222!

Paging @had pants

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4257180558.html

@AlBooBoo5

I checked out the $29.99 sneaker outlet and Gen-X the other day but no flaming dragon buttondown shirts. I did end up with a pair of massively over-sized cargosweats though
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
 Right on broham. Appreciate you looking. I really hate going to that part of town especially when I am not certain if I will find what I am looking for. Those cargo sweats are comfy. Whenever I need a new pair I just go to Burlington. They never go out of style there lol

GUCCI MANE GTOP 3 EEAD OPR QLIVE,,,,,,WLRD  to angidope andndeez rathegt ahhhz gunz in my presenxcr!!!!!

gogo iis some trash!!!!!\\\\  word to chuck brown and his dead ahzzzzz..............l fs with rare essence gtho...

Back
Top Bottom