the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ldanl6Vugu1qcoggc.gif

BILBO! this dudes level is off the charts. i see you pleighboi. be safe out there bruh.

spongebobpatrickbestfriends.gif

i don'y know ....i tought shoefr4ak was wifey material, then she played me like beyonce played them redbones on the first itteratioon of destiny[s child/.///

speaking of redbones, as a darkskined african male i'f probably have a bunck  of kids if i had a whiyte wif...why do every black dude wit a white guh have like 50 kids )

meth is [probablys savinbg jids in haiti...

dis you knowe ythat its better to giuve peple cash in 3rd world areas than to build infrASTRUCTURE. iTS ALSO GOOT TO USE OIL OF OLAY FPR YOUR FINGERNAILS....

qorld [peaace is just a sdrea,m. NEWMY CALL ME, I Miss your random postingds...II misss you "A" first girl who made me cry...\

oba,ma mnight be a pimp

i said if you can't AHAVE ME IM TOO YOUNG FOR YOU TRICK@@@@@

HAS anyone ever found love on NT???

MY BoSSS is gay and he and his partner adopted a black baby fronm africa, wer, cause I'm african...but he's cool tho...he helped me pout a lot....

sactoen miuke is a coooool asssss maw****a, so is mefffh....dat **** methhh@! 9 Isometimes w?> er how meth feeels about how meth feels aboyt the word EEEGAAHH! iuD \iS HE OFFENDEDWE???? i MIGHT HOOP toe,mmorrow,  maynbe I  sn a can find a good run....? Kuript is a agrestat rapper., doggystle is top 5 rap albums of alll time....

big boooty cithes are gods gift to all men@

i see a big booty and I cry!!!!

i WANT TO SLEEPM in the deep crevace of a big *** bbootryty...one that smells like hope and wonder....

big booty@@@@@

m
y goooness big bnooty!

I boyght somepolo boots!!!!

**** dat polo hilfiger!@@@@@

p
u mpc and me could have got along, I think@ newmy call me.....

whatever happenerd to gatzbyy? Gaatzvnb= was thjat dude!!!! him and his uhgle assh dog,,,,

'

dog looked likke it had aids@

HOPEFULLY MY BOSS RESPECTS AND LIKES MY WORK@??

why id dat boi dat dude?

if yoiu throqe your hands in the mawwfukkin aoir,,,wil the dogpound souround you?

WHY IS behh stiff selluinhbg drugds, its 189914 niggggggahj!!!!

b;ackpeople git legitimate businesses in the 1999154!4

jay-s can rap gis rap his ssh off....no disrespect to antudope!

antidope is not hgaye!

black rob made the greatest album in 1999, hoa is top 5 rap songs of 1999-2003...thren nell **** ish down with e.i///

thjat videpo had spome baaaaaaasafd smitchessss!

houston girls are on point!!!!! Newmy ypoue're beautifulll, don't let them whack skimnnyu korweam dudes tell you diffeerent!!!!!!

Kurrupr had bars!!!!!!

rob just mugfht be that dude!!
! the best rapper on the doggystyle album was lady of rage,m then..snoop then kurupt@

kurupt ssooooo underated.....

my mom likes me!

f you ******hs ;/// except youi ******shsj 

biut your eew my nigasdhhd 4

WHEN i MET yOU LAST NIGHTBAYBEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

KNEE DEEP IN SOME YAMBE......WOPRD TOOO RICKY!!!}!!!!}!}! ////coz I have never mnet a girlll/.......that I loved in the whole wide worlds@@@@@@!!
!
!

w
ho had = the phattest asssssss on nt, I love big bnooty, dat gliuteus masssssimusssss@@@@@

but I DON'T SHERES IST ....OBAMA IS KENYANN, N////   WTF????

kENYAN111 pau;l adongo is kenyan.......word to pau;l adongo, m,aw****a id now famous.....

newmy smellss like hope and wonder....

I don;yt s\moke weeds,,,not like beh...

beh is a crack distributor, he is destroying the youth@!@@@

him and his  crack, andn nheron.///

newmuy probably has a phayt booty@@@@@@@

d
at boi rob, dat boi rice!!!
!!!!!!
!!!

i love asian ss   you are some  cccooooo ;l mawforkeerzzzzz!!

my bosssss is gay....literrallyym, it's weird, but HE'SD  A COOLLL DUDE...

THAY DUDE IS A GOOD ASSHHHHJH DUDE@

iMAGINE IF SNOOP DOGG WAAS  GAY..WOULD THROW EVERYOMNBE OFFF....?????

tILLL I dier I'm still dervin thatttt gangstttaj sheeeit .....!!!!

i'M BOT A GANGSTER....i KNOW i GIVEEE OF THAT vibe.....

bu" BeH is a hardened  criminal and the authorities need t put a stop to his criminal enterprise!!!!!! Him and his crack dealing  ahhhazzz

i LOVE WHITRE PEOPE!!!! THE MAKE THE WORLD ROTATE@@@@

YTHIS IS FOR THE GEEEEZSZZZZ!!

HOW COME METH NVER SHOWED HIS FACE>>???? i B BET HE'S  HANDSOME......WITH HE'S DREADLOCKED VEGAHN AJJZZZ!!!!

i MISS YOU  "A":

DOGGYTSTY;LE IS TOP 5 lbums odf all time......\

@franc is that mawffffffuuuuuuckiong niggggghaja=!!!!!!!

././..

swing ut back bring it bak!!!!!!

why is my penuuuus so biggg!??? no homo....but that issh is glorious....!!!
!

dhoefrrak baby is gorgeoyus no lie!!!!!!!

not so sure about shoyri////44465

if shoefreak asked me to save her I'd probably  consider,,,,even though I don't f with used maximas with bad alternators....

girl is gorgeous@@@@@

c
hloe fine as hell toooooooo

black girls tKINGGGG OVER!!!!!!!

MY DAUGHTER WILL BE A MAWFFFF******    g!!!!!!!\]

fuaaaaawc you lame ahhhhhhhhhz racisstta!

da brat wAS A GREEAT A RTAPPPPERRRR@@@@@@

WHERE TDA FAWWWWWX IS DA  EXCLAMATION POINT ON DISHJHHH BITTCCHESWW

LEMONS@@@@@

fRANC IS DAT DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! WORD TO METH!!!!

MARTRKK WAHLBERG IS GHEYYYM SO ID MY BOSSS....I LOVE DAT DUDE THOUGH!!!!!!

GAYIN IS WEIIRD....DA COOOCH ISSSS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOO! WORD TO TDA HEOIGHTZZ!!!
 METH WHY YOU BAN NINJA???????
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamburger!  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Merry Christmas. We've all been Bilboed. @rck3sactown  has a lot of catching up to do 
laugh.gif
.  I don't know why he thinks I sell drugs, but that **** is hilarious. I hope he doesn't get any warning for that, it was great.

Merry Christmas @franc  

Reactions: sb
I'm just realizing @Rusty Shackelford  's entire relationship lasted exactly 10 posts 
laugh.gif

Thank you TAN, I have no clue why I'm up so early but already you have provided Christmas lulz. Yes, this thread delivers-constantly. 
nthat.gif

My man @GrizzlyAnimal   broke out the ill clip. The young'ns don't eem know. I didn't even play the clip yet and know what it is. 
nthat.gif

Out of reps at 7am, this some bull 
laugh.gif
. Will rep you later for that clip.

Last edited:
Wolf of Wall Street @ 2:15. Until then, gonna have some eggs and coffee cake and catch a nap. LIttle dudes had me up@ 4:06 AM. Must admit, as reluctant as I have been to grab 'em Ipads, they sure are content with those damb things. Second oldest rockin' his CP3 jersey with Shady McCoy on deck :smokin

Back
Top Bottom