the thread about nothing...

Ya'll ain't said one word about motivation...

mean.gif

Does anyone have that funny story where a dude back flipped into his car or something, and the car kept changing throughout the story? the story had the same level of comedy to the creatine monster story

Only got one resolution this new year..and that's try to reconnect with old friends and bury the hatchet with former friends. Getting too old to hold grudges over petty stuff.

Prolly wasting my time, but screw it..it's gonna be a new year. Positive energy flow man. :smokin

Theme for 2014 is to prosper, as always.

My goals for 2014 are:

- read at least 1/3 of the bible
- get better at piano and guitar
- read at least 15 books
- Memorise at least 15 bible verses
- save money and not purchase any clothes or "wants" for myself until Feburary or March if I can
- focus and meditate on my future and life after graduation
- grow as a person in certain areas, become more disciplined
- grow in faith
- get a driver's license
- get a cute hipster white boy

My goals for 2014 are:

- read at least 15 books
- save money and not purchase any clothes or "wants" for myself until Feburary or March if I can
- grow in faith
- get a driver's license
indifferent.gif
 you done with the Asian kind already? 
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I'm starting to feel like you lied bout praying for me 
frown.gif

My goals for 2014 are:

- read at least 15 books
- grow in faith
- get a driver's license

I tell myself this every year, but fail miserably. :smh: :lol:

I am down........ Or you can send them to me since you will never want to meat |I

I'll pay for shipping

Damn, Rhode Island to Washington?!?!? 

How long is that gonna take? And are you driving alone? And why 11 months away?!?!?

I have so many questions!!!

Good luck and drive safe!

should take like 4 days....11 months cause I'm stationed out there. And I'm driving with my wife. Should be fun

I feel hollow inside. I would do drugs right now if they were in front of me. Summer time, I need you.

Good lord I am struggling this morning. Don't have to work until 2 but I just from up from an 11 hour sleep session. Seriously feel like I got hit by a Mack truck but my virus is finally fleeting the body. I think.

I'll leave my avy on Santa hat until New Years. Just ain't ready yet. It went by SO fast this year.

Good lord I am struggling this morning. Don't have to work until 2 but I just from up from an 11 hour sleep session. Seriously feel like I got hit by a Mack truck but my virus is finally fleeting the body. I think.

I'll leave my avy on Santa hat until New Years. Just ain't ready yet. It went by SO fast this year.
I hope you continue to get better. I'm not ready to get rid of my Santa avy either 
laugh.gif

There's only gonna be 7 of is at work today...usually we have 15...today might suck a little

How would yall spend a $150 gift card to champs? I was thinking either flyknits, two pairs of roshes, or wait till February for the powders or infrareds. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom