the thread about nothing...

on the real this is clean

simpson x bape :wow:
cant front i like the varsity
Definitely copping those tees, hopefully it comes out once I have some income flowing.

Nothing really, just a little disheartened reading some of the threads around here. It might be that time to let go.

Am I really? @OneSickRetro  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nah Beh keeps it positive, he's one of the OG of the TAN. (In my perspective at least) I feel like trolling these IG ho's for amusement. Saying stuff like, chin to defined, elbows to pointy, smile lines, just little stuff that all these dudes thirst over :lol:

Wolf of Wall Street doe :pimp: go see this movie ASAP.

Going tomorrow for sure. Been waiting on this one for a minute!

How today feels:
tumblr_m4ee1n0ujw1r04fupo1_500.gif

I wish... I had 3 big shipments come in, 95% of it is going right back out. My employees are not happy, lol nor am I. Gotta get **** done though.

Only got one resolution this new year..and that's try to reconnect with old friends and bury the hatchet with former friends. Getting too old to hold grudges over petty stuff.

Prolly wasting my time, but screw it..it's gonna be a new year. Positive energy flow man. :smokin

Well done sir.

i buy what i like.. the end

100%... I'm cool off all the hype.

ahhhh no work till Jan 2nd :smokin

must be nice... :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
[COLOR=#red]you and me both... nice man.

Side note, who saw Anchorman 2? Thoughts?

I thought it was pretty damn funny, I thought it focused on Ron Burgandy a bit too much though... lots of talent on board they could have utilized. But I thought there were a lot of funny parts. [/COLOR]

On this dating app and so many of the women I came across seem so cultured. Everyone has traveled abroad among other things.

Back
Top Bottom