the thread about nothing...

My arbitration is for my car accident from damn near 2 years ago
indifferent.gif
damn, that is a long time. good luck.

Why did they wait so long?
nerd.gif
Mine was within a month of the accident. On a side note, we stopped going to the chiropractor after 4 months and him saying we still had problems in our backs.
mean.gif
Just a little pain here and there, last school year I stretched wrong in class, and pinched my nerve.
sick.gif
Idk in all honesty, in going against a business and it's in jersey, plus I had surgery and several injections in my back.

How much did you get?
nerd.gif

How long after court did you get it?
nerd.gif
if you get a good amount, my paypal is ready
nerd.gif

tuition payment due soon
sick.gif
you got that beyonce album though.
lulz.

Thinking about pulling an all nighter today. My goal is to get 1000 miles in. I'm at 400 right now.

edit : almost 500 miles done.

Last edited:
Seen a video of a dude they claim killed his mother for her life insurance money and flaunted it OD on IG. I am mad as hell right now for seeing that video now....like wtf goes through peoples heads dog.

Seen a video of a dude they claim killed his mother for her life insurance money and flaunted it OD on IG. I am mad as hell right now for seeing that video now....like wtf goes through peoples heads dog.

He did. Him and his friend were arrested for that not too long ago.

mean.gif

damn bros, I was in fear of checking my grades bc of how horrible I was doing. when I signed up for classes my counselor told me not to take the heavy classes I signed up for and more so bc it was my first semester, students struggle with having one a semester, I took three. I passed them all, damn, I haven't been proud of myself since I landed a fakie 50-50 to fakie nose grind last week 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom