the thread about nothing...

Want to talk about overrated? Chipotle is up there. Redeeming myself by going to a hole in the wall Mexican joint this weekend.

Want to talk about overrated? Chipotle is up there. Redeeming myself by going to a hole in the wall Mexican joint this weekend.
Chipotle is my food source 
laugh.gif

I eat it too much 

[COLOR=#red]Chiptole is legit nasty trash... I'm spoiled by amazing Mexican food though.[/COLOR]

Chiptole is legit nasty trash... I'm spoiled by amazing Mexican food though.
Don't have any legit Mexican places to eat in the vicinity of where I work. I'd have to walk 15 minutes to get a good plate. Not happening with the tourist traffic.

here is my main thing with Wolf of Wall Street- It isn't terrible- it's just excessive- I wasn't expecting it to be so explicit and repetitive with regards to the debauchery. It's clear that the characters in the movie are hell bent on being a certain and acting a certain way whether it will bring them down or not- I get that. Sometimes, for me, I am fine with implied versus specifically spelled out or portrayed. I think the films that leave "some things" unsaid or slightly to the imagination are most effective. This is not one of those films. Don't not see it because there are aspects that are disturbing. If you don't prefer to see those things on film, then maybe wait until dvd or when you skip through it. I would hardly consider myself or prude or a square, but I guess as I have gotten older, I just don't see the point in glorifying what essentially amounts to quite childish behavior. Repeatedly and without remorse. Are there plenty of people who do that- absolutely- Am I guilty in the past- absolutely. Just don't consider this film or that type of thing a "crowning achievement". End rant. Thanks for letting me explain :nthat:

Coming across people I know on Tinder. One of them was a girl who curved me badly when I tried to get at her when she was a freshman.

Damn you had a lot done so you should be getting a lot more than what I got. I got into a car accident with whiplash and back problems (for life sadly), in all we got the check in May of $4,000. They deducted 6,000 from lawyer fees, chiropractor, court. We had the 10/20k thing on the insurance policy. My "uncle" (family friend really) got 5 million from a truck company and the NYPD with retirement package from an accident that left him with surgery and back problems. Is it a big business?

It's a privately owned exotic car business that had a million dollar policy.

He's completely at fault.
There better be some big numbers being talked about during that settlement. You're in pain, granted for life most likely, and those surgeries definitely will hinder certain job opportunities fam. I'm sure whoever your talking to will tell you the same. Hope everything goes good for you, and you guys can come up with a reasonable settle. Hopefully your back doesn't give you to many problems in life, can only imagine the pain, especially with surgeries. :x

Gonna catch some good HS hoops matchups tonight and then go out for margaritas and "mexican" food. Not feeling the Kobe 8 SS nearly as much as I thought. I would have to say the Jordan xx8 SE blows all the others out the water with regards to Xmas drops. I am curious to see CP3s in person- My hoh got everything except those.

Back
Top Bottom