the thread about nothing...

selfie Sunday

iYBi9uE4HB8KT.jpg

-I will not be in NY during superbowl week.  The city is gonna be a hot mess.

-Jersey really messed up buy not making something happen with that eyesore xandu.   That could've been profits for the state.  another "L" for jersey.
Jersey doesnt take Ls B

Mad at myself for not watching New Jack City sooner, as soon as the gif scene came up, I instantly thought of NT :lol: Poor Pookie |I

Mad at myself for not watching New Jack City sooner, as soon as the gif scene came up, I instantly thought of NT
laugh.gif
Poor Pookie
tired.gif
That post right there....makes me feel old 
laugh.gif
You were 10 years old right? I think you said you're an 81 baby. I was negative 5.
laugh.gif
Correct. I wasn't allowed to watch New Jack City at the time. The first time I watched it, I was with my mom at this beauty salon where this lady used to get my flatop right. They had a bootleg tape on the big tv. I was excited 
laugh.gif

Mad at myself for not watching New Jack City sooner, as soon as the gif scene came up, I instantly thought of NT :lol: Poor Pookie |I
That post right there....makes me feel old :lol:
You were 10 years old right? I think you said you're an 81 baby. I was negative 5. :lol:
Correct. I wasn't allowed to watch New Jack City at the time. The first time I watched it, I was with my mom at this beauty salon where this lady used to get my flatop right. They had a bootleg tape on the big tv. I was excited :lol:
Lmao I figured that, I had to turn the laptop away from my younger brothers view on some scenes.

Mad at myself for not watching New Jack City sooner, as soon as the gif scene came up, I instantly thought of NT
laugh.gif
Poor Pookie
tired.gif
That post right there....makes me feel old 
laugh.gif
You were 10 years old right? I think you said you're an 81 baby. I was negative 5.
laugh.gif
nah he knew the real nino brown...he's the one who introduced him to the game

That post right there....makes me feel old :lol:
You were 10 years old right? I think you said you're an 81 baby. I was negative 5. :lol:
nah he knew the real nino brown...he's the one who introduced him to the game
I knew this was bound to happen. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom