the thread about nothing...

You know I'm just joking bro...
laugh.gif
Rusty all jokes man...

But you remember on Poetic Justice and Janet told Pac about his nails?

laugh.gif

@beh235 Naw she wrote her own stuff for a hot little minute. That's why I said "me myself and I", she wrote that.
I found out a lot of her biggest songs...she didn't write. I had the legit weebay face when I found out she didn't write Irreplaceable 

-I will not be in NY during superbowl week.  The city is gonna be a hot mess.

-Jersey really messed up buy not making something happen with that eyesore xandu.   That could've been profits for the state.  another "L" for jersey.

-I will not be in NY during superbowl week.  The city is gonna be a hot mess.

-Jersey really messed up buy not making something happen with that eyesore xandu.   That could've been profits for the state.  another "L" for jersey.
:nerd:

Happy born day Omar Epps :smokin
"Big" Mike :lol:  

Kenny Powers, HBD...
giphy.gif

It's not my B day... BTW, I've been "Big Mike" since I was like 5.. I'm 25 now... No matter where I go, I end up Big Mike without the words ever coming out my mouth :lol:

Is this your favorite gif?

No, it's a lot of people's favorite gif. I tried to find something else but it was so appropriate. It's a great gif because of it's versatility.

No, it's a lot of people's favorite gif. I tried to find something else but it was so appropriate. It's a great gif because of it's versatility.
Flawless execution of this gif is flawless. My favorite is the Pinocchio in the water, the WAT gif, and the Nino "cancel that b_" gif :lol:

Flawless execution of this gif is flawless. My favorite is the Pinocchio in the water, the WAT gif, and the Nino "cancel that b_" gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, the wat gif is also a favorite of mine 
laugh.gif

Flawless execution of this gif is flawless. My favorite is the Pinocchio in the water, the WAT gif, and the Nino "cancel that b_" gif :lol:

Yeah, that shatter ****** my head up for a second :lol:.. Random stoner thoughts at their best... as far as fave gifs... here's mine....

Back
Top Bottom