the thread about nothing...

Goodnight my disciples
Peace
My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3. :smh: Its 12:22 am :x He forgot about the phone. :evil:
Aren't you still on christmas vacation?
Yeah, he doesn't care though. When he goes to bed, he expects everyone else to sleep too. I'm the only one that stays awake. If you saw how him and me battle it out, he hates the fact that I rebel what he says. The fact that im turning 18 bothers him too, he doesn't hold any control over me once I leave for college.

My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3.
mean.gif
Its 12:22 am
sick.gif
He forgot about the phone.
devil.gif
Rumpus time is OVER you two.

@Beh Nah he's not, but he's the closest thing to a father I have. He's been in my life since I was four (I remember the first day I saw him), biological is a bum.

@Al :lol:

Last edited:
My dad woke up and said, what the hell are you guys doing up? Its three o clock in the morning, give me your damn computer and the ps3.
mean.gif
Its 12:22 am
sick.gif
He forgot about the phone.
devil.gif
better hope he doesnt find your qorn collection.

my natural hair has grown like crazy
eek.gif

Mid-back length for 2014 seems easily achievable
why do u ignore me
mean.gif
she bees like dat sometimes...newmy is a fickle beast that no man can ever tame.

ride with the wind you wild haired godess...ride! 
tumblr_mrs674k9b51sd8pslo1_500.gif

@Franc Nah, that's kept on the mobile only. I found his stash once, dumbest place to put it. :smh:

skated from 11 am til 430 in the afternoon non stop back and forth, tired as fuh but don't wanna sleep yet 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom