the thread about nothing...

ohyeah2qg9.gif

It's Monday.

It's not just any Monday though, it's the last Monday of 2013 so let's send that ***** packing with a big middle finger and have a good day :D

Reasons for murder :nerd:

Random or plot :nerd:

Extremly smart rich druggie kid killed his ex gf in his apt, first gunshot then mutilated her entire body just cause he could.
Afterwards, he ran to Mexico with some chick, parents called looking for their daughter, he said leave him alone, parents are like f that, go to his apt, break down the door and see their daughter in bits and pieces.

Extremly smart rich druggie kid killed his ex gf in his apt, first gunshot then mutilated her entire body just cause he could.
Afterwards, he ran to Mexico with some chick, parents called looking for their daughter, he said leave him alone, parents are like f that, go to his apt, break down the door and see their daughter in bits and pieces.
Don't known if I can do that...
Died there?
Eh idk
Son mutilated her there?
Naww

Last edited:

Yeah I'm not living there. That's just too creepy. Any death alone is bad enough, idk why just those vibes are crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom