the thread about nothing...

ku-xlarge.gif

spiderman is useless in the desert

My new baby. Got some of the range tonight (shot it)... hit the outdoor range this weekend. Gotta get ready for season... need to eat!
Dude you hunt and eat stuff? How is that? I'm sure the hunting is fun but I'm assuming a lot of work goes into getting the meat ready?
My bruh goes. This is my first year in YEARS... getting back to it. Just gotta get the kill, and cut it open like star wars 2. Pull all the guts and junk out. depends on how big but you usually just pick it up (very hard) and drag it back to the truck. Then take it to a butcher. Good to go for a while.fresh steak, jerkey, roasts, etc.
Man **** all that noise. I hate dragging it. I field dress , skin and quarter on site.

I really like that Quest. Nice purchase I will say though, that if you spend that much on a compound you should get a nice hard case for safe keeping.

I wish I had $1 :frown:

-$700 for bills
-$100 for groceries and gas

I'm really left with nothing because my next check is for bills as well.

On a related note, I bought ground turkey, turns out I make a mean turkey burger.

I'm really considering trying vegan for a while tho

I wish I had $1 
frown.gif

-$700 for bills
-$100 for groceries and gas

I'm really left with nothing because my next check is for bills as well.

On a related note, I bought ground turkey, turns out I make a mean turkey burger.

I'm really considering trying vegan for a while tho
Damn, I need dollars like I need beer... well dollars for beer

I don't remember the last 2

I did last night crazy story I'll explain a little later

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
he doesnt like TAN
Bad breakup
Alright here goes:

Saturday night - I went to a going away party for my kuzn "AV" (she missed her flight btw) n she had a bottle of Fireball. I chugged like a 1/3 of the bottle n went outside to chill her brother. I come back inside n chug some Smirnoff Triple Distilled n some Sauza. I then went to Food4Less to get a 24 pk of Dosequis. I get back n I'm feeling a little buzzed n so I start chopping it up with some females. I had these girls saying "thawg" n ****. For the most part I was that dude. Until I went in the bathroom n there was a couple dudes with like 4 or 5 girls snorting coke. So I sniffed some n walked out the bathroom n woke up at my house. My kuzn "V" said I was that dude n I also got shot down by some bad little broad in front of everyone. But he also said I was hooking up with some girl n then went outside with another one. Yambz were had because I woke up n took a piss n it was that had sex piss plus I had hickeys n ****. My other kuzn "O" gave me a ride n "V" said we still killed 2 36 pks n a bottle of scotch but I literally remember nothing from that night after exiting the bathroom. I thought I had a car accident kuz my car was still at the warehouse but Gramps took me in the morning to get it. All in all it was a good night. 
smokin.gif

I'll explain last night a little later

@Marco23  
nerd.gif

Always wanted to try this and wonder what the benefits are and if it's that much more expensive than reg diet.

Side note, picked up $250 worth of stuff today for $35 at target. :smokin

It's a lot more expensive than a regular diet, none of my buddies wanna try it but the trainer at my job is vegan and he said he just overall feels better now, he lost a ton of weight, says his whole body just feels better after it.

I went a couple months without eating red meat and felt good, my BM's were better, but I always felt drained, especially after a work out.

But I've seen some vegan recipes and a lot of them swear they're just as good as meat, but I don't know, I'm reluctant, might try it next week and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom