the thread about nothing...

LOL ^ Dudes are that bored on the job. :lol: I just came to the conclusion I'll have a cell phone on me while on duty... But I hate the mobile version of NT. Catch me on my phone on my break TAN famb. :pimp:

Repped.

I hate mobile NT too. I still use the standard version on my phone even though it totally kills my battery life :lol:

"You ever take one of these things out with your teeth?
Your girls don't bleed yet that's why. My girls got mad flavor, heavy flow."

:rofl: :x
Kids right.

Movie was interesting. My friends older brother went hard like those kids back I. The 90s. He's doing well for himself now tho.

Man that movie was sooo ill to me when I first saw it .. Not gonna lie that lifestyle seems to fun to me :wow:

roll.gif
sick.gif
Kids right.

Movie was interesting. My friends older brother went hard like those kids back I. The 90s. He's doing well for himself now tho.
Man that movie was sooo ill to me when I first saw it .. Not gonna lie that lifestyle seems to fun to me
embarassed.gif
Being a vagrant teen in NYC and parents don't care about you? Awesome 
nthat.gif

OF stans are the worst kind of people. @Rare
 you dodged a bullet there
How so? :nerd:

LOL ^ Dudes are that bored on the job. :lol: I just came to the conclusion I'll have a cell phone on me while on duty... But I hate the mobile version of NT. Catch me on my phone on my break TAN famb. :pimp:

Repped.

I hate mobile NT too. I still use the standard version on my phone even though it totally kills my battery life :lol:
I can't use the regular site cause it lags and takes forever to load. :smh: I can't even see what the damb boxes are, I always get the rep and abuse button mixed up. Along with the quote button. :x But I recently found out how to edit my posts. :rofl:

You can live for free if you babysit lil EBW
Nothing I haven't done before, why not? More moneys in my pocket. :evil:

:rofl: :x
Kids right.

Man that movie was sooo ill to me when I first saw it .. Not gonna lie that lifestyle seems to fun to me :wow:
Being a vagrant teen in NYC and parents don't care about you? Awesome :nthat:

Lol I dont know why but it does

Skating all day, smoking , drugs, sloots, being a scumbag :pimp:

I saw that when I was like 17 or 18, im about to be 22 and its still ill to me GOD DAMNIT

Last edited:

roll.gif
sick.gif
Kids right.

Man that movie was sooo ill to me when I first saw it .. Not gonna lie that lifestyle seems to fun to me
embarassed.gif
Being a vagrant teen in NYC and parents don't care about you? Awesome 
nthat.gif
Lol I dont know why but it does

Skating all day,
pimp.gif
, drugs, sloots, being a scumbag
pimp.gif

I saw that when I was like 17 or 18, im about to be 22 and its still ill to me
Movie was good. That final scene on the couch was so 
sick.gif
 though.

The movie did not help my Rosario Dawson crush subside at all.

OF stans are the worst kind of people. @Rare

you dodged a bullet there
How so? :nerd:
because OF fans think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread (except the ugly end pieces) and that girl was a lil on da hefty side anyways 
Sonicthehedgehog8.png
LOL I'm just now realizing what you said :lol: But OF fans do think they're the hot stuff, I see Tyler as more of a comedian than a rapper. Frank Ocean is probably the only one with some real talent, Earl just looks funny to me.

Speaking of kids, as a senior would it be wrong of me
to let a freshman give me brain?
Not a bad thing at all. I used to shun myself for going at freshman, but some of them look :evil: :smokin

I just saw my ex on facebook, I didn't know she unfriended me :rofl: But what she's to herself from her hair, to the insane amounts of make up. :x :smh: I'm glad I ended that stuff two years ago. She was my longest relationship (a month, I even forgot our one month ani :lol:)

:lol:

Need to delete my ex from FB...don't even log on desktop version because I haven't done so yet. Don't wanna see some shh I ain't ready for.

Probably get my friend to do it...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom