the thread about nothing...

why do people feel the need to use hundreds of hashtags in their photos. you spend hours typing out all the hashtags to get 1 or 2 extra likes 
mean.gif
I do it to be funny. When I do, do it.

#umadbro #justmakethemup #justtopissoffmarco
ill do like 5  tops, and that's really just for me, so i can click on them and see what else is under those hash tags

Last edited:
Had to drive all over the great Sac area to run errands.

Took some pics of the hood.

Skipped taking pics when I was actually in Sac cuz I decided to start this after I had left Sac :lol:

This part of Folsom bums me out. @Fozzy Badfeet

I drove by this like almost every week or two for a year and just now noticed it was Folsom Prison :lol:

Wassup Johnny Cash

The lake is so low :frown:

Kinda freaky that the Folsom Dam was once on the terrorist watch list or whatever

Took the back roads home. It was nice, haven't been back here in like 2-3 years

Apparently they decided to add a roundabout :wow: what the hell! A little piece of England in my backyard :smokin

Always good to be home. Funny how much I wanted to get out of Rocklin/Sac so badly when I was growing up here, I still sort of want to leave but not because I hate it, I just need a change of scenery for a start in my career field.

But all in all, it's not so bad here anymore :smile:
Sac looks beautiful, when I visit one day, show me the hot spots? :nerd:

shut your filthy mouth!!!

P.S. I want to be baby EBW's sitter :wow:[/quote] That's my job man, I get to live for free!

Last edited:

Had to drive all over the great Sac area to run errands.

Took some pics of the hood.

Skipped taking pics when I was actually in Sac cuz I decided to start this after I had left Sac
laugh.gif

This part of Folsom bums me out. @Fozzy Badfeet

I drove by this like almost every week or two for a year and just now noticed it was Folsom Prison
laugh.gif

Wassup Johnny Cash

The lake is so low
frown.gif

Kinda freaky that the Folsom Dam was once on the terrorist watch list or whatever

Took the back roads home. It was nice, haven't been back here in like 2-3 years

Apparently they decided to add a roundabout
eek.gif
what the hell! A little piece of England in my backyard
smokin.gif

Always good to be home. Funny how much I wanted to get out of Rocklin/Sac so badly when I was growing up here, I still sort of want to leave but not because I hate it, I just need a change of scenery for a start in my career field.

But all in all, it's not so bad here anymore
smile.gif

Sac looks beautiful, when I visit one day, show me the hot spots?
nerd.gif
Sac looks boring 
laugh.gif

I would want to live in Newport Beach, Huntington, or Malibu. 

[thread="329154"]Sac looks beautiful, when I visit one day, show me the hot spots? :nerd: [/thread]
The pics I took were all like 20-30 minutes outside of Sac :lol:
Lol really? So what's it really look like then? :nerd:

i know if i do go out.. ima be like
tumblr_m726vsbbvI1r84aico1_400.gif

Wavy baby. :smokin

Your fam looks cool to kick it with.
yeah, they are... that was only a couple of my uncles and 2 of my cousins... we're deep on my father side
That's my moms side, all of my cousins we just mob and have a huge blast.

Bars/Clubs :pimp: Burbs :smokin House parties?
Son you're like 17 :lol:

Nah, the bars out in the burbs have a different kind of vibe/crowd about it. I like it.
Turning 18 soon, you have no idea how bad I want to just go out and party. I'm like the dude that's never been to a club, and gets wasted and just lets loose. :lol: But it's like more chill, not so hectic?

Back
Top Bottom