the thread about nothing...

Drinking age of 16 here :smokin
Never shown my ID to get in anywhere :smokin
It's not really drinking, I don't like it at all. But just want to have a good time, I don't need to worry about the club. My cousin and his boy know the owner of this club out here in Tampa, his boy performs there on some nights. C's up every weekend. :pimp: He even told me,"Aight Vic, we out to the club" as soon as I got back from NYC.

I've been going to bars since I was 16 
nthat.gif

never liked clubs and house parties get old.

Drinking age of 16 here 
smokin.gif

Never shown my ID to get in anywhere 
smokin.gif
Didn't get carded once when I was in Europe 
nthat.gif

I was at a pub within my first hour of stepping of a plane, and the bartender just looks at me and says in the chaviest sounding English accent possible "you large for an asian, no need to card you" 
laugh.gif

Bars/Clubs
pimp.gif
Burbs
smokin.gif
House parties?
Son you're like 17 
laugh.gif

Nah, the bars out in the burbs have a different kind of vibe/crowd about it. I like it.
Turning 18 soon, you have no idea how bad I want to just go out and party. I'm like the dude that's never been to a club, and gets wasted and just lets loose.
laugh.gif
But it's like more chill, not so hectic?
Ya, a little more chill and the crowd is a little older.

I like hectic sometimes too tho 

Clubs are dope but sometimes I can't stand that techno music with just beats and no words. It drives me nuts but it is where all the females be at.

Revel HQ full of ******* always

I just found a flask in my old *** XIX SE box in the back of my closet at my parent's place

It has an old myspace quote on it 
roll.gif

This thing must be 5+ years old 
eek.gif

Just cooked some cinnamon rolls for breakfast :D

my mailbox is ready.

dogs :smokin

No one is at my job lol

but you getting paid.

birdmanhandrub.gif

Made an order online and the website sent 2 different shipments... Ones coming today and the other on thursday and I don't know what parts are coming when.

#1stworldproblems?

rodgers jersey with pack beanie :nerd:

it helps me dunk :\

http://i.minus.com/jbqdJm7rrBhm2h.jpg[/quote]

:o

welcome back ryda.

[quote="Rare, post: 19453287"]You know when your parents have a guest over and you walk out in just a towel, yes this just happened. No dambs given. |I :hat[/quote]

she saw da muscles b.

[quote="moomoopanda, post: 19453428"]What's a good but not too pricey Champagne to pop for tonight? Hopefully around the $100 dollar range.. :x[/quote]

modelo especial

[quote="im that one, post: 19453872"][IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/324581/width/350/height/700

[COLOR=#red]random pics i had in my Image thing.[/COLOR]

would taste.

When will tan die?

you shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

:wow:

i'm trying my hardest to not going out tonight.. i've been going out every new years eve for years now, so i'm gonna try and stay in this year

but you dont get snow on your j's doe.

I'm about to be on that MAX B like Wave tonight

owwwwwwwwwwww

pics :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom