the thread about nothing...

Appreciate the love last 30 minutes and I'm where I want to be on NT. Love everyone peace
We'll save your spot for you, just come back.

i was misspelling all type of issh on mi ig @beh235   
laugh.gif

It's all good. It happens from time to time 
laugh.gif

Jodi_Broadhurst.jpg

Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant.

Lay your body down and get you pregnant.

Knock you up, pregnant, knock you up.
Sooooooooo, if you do that, will your kids look like Giraffes? 

like a yung gawd/gawdess.

hopefully as skilled as Blake Griffin but I'll settle for light skinned Brian Scalabrine.

@JJ Watt I am so sorry blud :lol:

rusty shackelford rusty shackelford Jodi Broadhurst.

Faye Reagan though :wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:

It was actually a little thinner than I would have liked towards the end, so I attempted this butter/flour, roux-esque thickener and tempered that mix into the chowder and it actually worked :lol:

First time in my life that technique actually proved successful :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

laugh.gif
 @ Scalabrine

Now I'm thinking of messed up names

My dad's wife looks like Lurch. He hates when I call her that

Tried that GRILLED STUFT NACHO for 1.29 at Taco Bell and was very disappointed :smh:

Same here :x

It was awkward to eat and wasn't even good tasting. I expected more but don't know why considering the source. The cheesy double beef burrito is the goat Taco Bell product IMO

That new stuffed taco looked wack to me from the commercial. I knew it would flop

@JJ Watt  I'm guessing those are nicknames, they don't really count. I'm thinking about messed up actual names. Like naming your kid Herman in 2014 
laugh.gif

chicken burrito, cheesy potatoes x2, cheesy gordita crunch but request chicken and spicy nacho cheese. this is the go to when I got da munchies and refuse to cook, which is rare.

Warm Bodies was surprisingly not bad. I expected it to be trash but they executed a zombie love story surprisingly well.

That new stuffed taco looked wack to me from the commercial. I knew it would flop

@JJ Watt
 I'm guessing those are nicknames, they don't really count. I'm thinking about messed up actual names. Like naming your kid Herman in 2014 :lol:

My niece name is Gemini :smh: she was born in January :smh: :smh:
Least her name isn't K-a :lol:

Just remembered I have a cousin named edinesia (dads name is eddy)

Last edited:

@JJ Watt
 I'm guessing those are nicknames, they don't really count. I'm thinking about messed up actual names. Like naming your kid Herman in 2014 
laugh.gif
My niece name is Gemini
mean.gif
she was born in January
mean.gif
mean.gif

Least her name isn't K-a
laugh.gif
I mean, it's unique, but not a ****** up name like Airwrecka or Sharkeisha. Those are names where you should hide your face 
laugh.gif

got a little cousin named Exstacy. no ********.

that's not even the worst of my family but I can't spell the other ones :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom