the thread about nothing...

"Ha'Sean "Ha Ha" Clinton-Dix is an American football safety, currently a junior at the University of Alabama. Wikipedia"
Wanna talk about crazy names

Lool up immaculate perfection harris

And supreme justice harris
laugh.gif

Theres a kid at St Johns named God's Gift...and thats not a nickname
laugh.gif
I swear man, parents be doing the most. And those kids be bad as hell too when they are little. Reminds me of Majestic Mapp and his brother Scientific Mapp 
roll.gif

@Rare  oh well 
laugh.gif

Evening guys :D

Been a busy day getting ready for our gender reveal party we had. Everything went good, tons of fun.

Currently winding down watching HGTV

This community has meant the world to me I could never leave been here since 99. I appreciate everything the community has provided. I'll be gone for 4-6 months doing some county time for a victimless crime (Marijuana possession) See you all soon ONELOVE
Damn bro. Stay up.

IDC no more. Next opportunity for yambs will be taken.

IDC IDC IDC. 
Careful with your choice of words....

Courtside at the C's/Bulls. No dambs.
Ain't nobody wanna see that at the game. I can't tell if she has on a skirt or if those are some sad Hammer pants.

This community has meant the world to me I could never leave been here since 99. I appreciate everything the community has provided. I'll be gone for 4-6 months doing some county time for a victimless crime (Marijuana possession) See you all soon ONELOVE

|I

Stay up brother

How you named God's Gift and got #'s like that? :lol: :smh:

Wont front wanted him to go to udub years ago :lol:

beh235 beh235 majestic mapp :rofl:

Sounding like a Sprout Channel character

We laughed about that gods gift dude earlier
Damb dude ain't eem nice either. With a name like that he should be putting up bron/Kobe #s. wonder if they play Jcole when he get off the bench :lol:

:smh:

stay up in there fam. 4-6 months for possession of a dried ******g flower :smh: :smh: :smh:

IDC no more. Next opportunity for yambs will be taken.
IDC IDC IDC. 

caint take the cookie blud

Please make it it home safe. That's too real

Yeah, doesn't appear to be those Bieber diaper pants. She's enjoying herself courtside like a boss.

Jodi_Broadhurst.jpg

Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant.
Lay your body down and get you pregnant.
Knock you up, pregnant, knock you up.

Back
Top Bottom