the thread about nothing...

I spend way too much on clothes for someone with my wages and age :smh: I need to fix this now because making 7.26 an hour and spending about 3k on clothing every 4/5 months can't be good

I spend way too much on clothes for someone with my wages and age
mean.gif
I need to fix this now because making 7.26 an hour and spending about 3k on clothing every 4/5 months can't be good
sick.gif

And I thought I was bad.

I missed out on the Prelude IV.

However I just watched what might be the craziest video of a texting and driving accident where three bodies were scattered on the road and the other female was unconscious and taking gasps of air every five seconds without any movement.....|I

One of the most graphic things I may have even seen in my life....

I'm seriously sitting here re-evaluating everything....

January 4, 2014 Josh aka OneSickRetro just grew up a little more....

my GOD poor people....May they R I P

I'M ALIVE! MY MORNING IS GREAT!
Was this video on worldstar?

I really love clothes and fashion. I can't help it, it's why I applied to Parsons, and still think about going into the fashion industry. I might start a fashion specific blog since my streetwear photos got good responses, but I would have to buy a dslr...and I'd rather buy clothes :lol: :smh:

How do you put 90,000 miles on a 3 year old car
eek.gif
Impossible. OR is it? I haven't even put 4k on my car and May makes 3 years for me 
mean.gif
Easy actually

Driving cross country two times, driving from Boston too DC and back twice a year, driving too NYC and back every few months, 1 hour commute to work then another hour home, and another small trips driving you do.

Last edited:
I really love clothes and fashion. I can't help it, it's why I applied to Parsons, and still think about going into the fashion industry. I might start a fashion specific blog since my streetwear photos got good responses, but I would have to buy a dslr...and I'd rather buy clothes
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I want to go into the fashion industry

I'll become a bigger trend setter than Kanye West. Srs. 

How do you put 90,000 miles on a 3 year old car
eek.gif
Impossible. OR is it? I haven't even put 4k on my car and May makes 3 years for me 
mean.gif
Easy actually

Driving cross country two times, driving from Boston too DC and back twice a year, driving too NYC and back every few months, 1 hour commute to work then another hour home, and another small trips driving you do.
It was rhetorical man. I know it's possible 
laugh.gif

Come to F.I.T. out in NY
nerd.gif
FIT didn't have the program I wanted and I like Parsons more
So you DO have the answers, huh?

I really love clothes and fashion. I can't help it, it's why I applied to Parsons, and still think about going into the fashion industry. I might start a fashion specific blog since my streetwear photos got good responses, but I would have to buy a dslr...and I'd rather buy clothes :lol: :smh:

What do you think about the new Apple b9ttom jeans...those with some white reeboks and a baby phat parka!

Ya'll boys be easy in here them feds is out here watching...

I'm just being real with you thats all. 

Back
Top Bottom