the thread about nothing...

Know this dude ain't got no handles...remember that one thread?

mean.gif

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.

Cam'ron really gave up a guaranteed scholarship to college and with it, a pro basketball career NBA Or otherwise to sell drugs and rap. It worked out, but still it was the dumbest thing ever.

I take it that you believe everything these rappers say...

Word to that midsing 92bricks

I haven't pooped in like 3 days :nerd:
:x

whyhellothere

:wow: :frown:

How do you put 90,000 miles on a 3 year old car :wow:

Its not too hard to do if you travel across country alot or if you just like to drive and can the afford gas.

I put just short of 20k on my first Caddie in about 6 months.

I missed out on the Prelude IV.

However I just watched what might be the craziest video of a texting and driving accident where three bodies were scattered on the road and the other female was unconscious and taking gasps of air every five seconds without any movement.....|I

One of the most graphic things I may have even seen in my life....

I'm seriously sitting here re-evaluating everything....

January 4, 2014 Josh aka OneSickRetro just grew up a little more....

my GOD poor people....May they R I P

I'M ALIVE! MY MORNING IS GREAT!

:x Terrible

We had to watch those "Red Asphalt" dangers of the road videos in highschool every year before prom.

How do you put 90,000 miles on a 3 year old car :wow:
Impossible. OR is it? I haven't even put 4k on my car and May makes 3 years for me :smh:

Damn... On your daily!?! I guess thats NYC for ya though. Everything you could ever want in walking distance.

If you dont mind me asking.... Whats the mileage limit on your insurance policy ? Your insurance rates must be low af.

Even though this is an online forum, feelings still get hurt.

NTers soft as hell.

:lol: whats that from ? A seafood commercial ?

:x Disgusting

Back
Top Bottom