the thread about nothing...

GTA V x brewskis with :riceman :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm going to save up my money for recording equipment and a dlsr. I need my songwriting to take off so I can take a break from school :lol:
:frown:

Had a family meeting yesterday, stood in for Pops. Basically a half hour of listening to my aunts n uncle **** all over me. You know that feeling where you know you've never been accepted but everyone kept hush? Those people just made that feeling loud n clear n it feels real bad man 
mean.gif

I guess I've always been the black sheep. I actually feel relieved TBH. It's all out there n I know now how they truly feel about me. Makes it easier to just leave them all behind n never look back.

Had a family meeting yesterday, stood in for Pops. Basically a half hour of listening to my aunts n uncle **** all over me. You know that feeling where you know you've never been accepted but everyone kept hush? Those people just made that feeling loud n clear n it feels real bad man 
mean.gif

I guess I've always been the black sheep. I actually feel relieved TBH. It's all out there n I know now how they truly feel about me. Makes it easier to just leave them all behind n never look back.
Jeez, sorry bro. Thats never fun when family cant accept you for who you are.

Back
Top Bottom