the thread about nothing...

@bay1591  I read what you said, but as you know people aren't comfortable with change from a familiar celebrity. Imagine Cube being all happy and exuberant, and acting like a clown. People would look at him like he's crazy. He's shifting careers while being true to himself, what's wrong with that. Besides, even though he acts, he's more into behind the scenes stuff. 

Picture Ice Cube in a period piece with an English accent. He will eternally be clowned.

beh235 beh235 I do think when he did that kids comedy movie it was forced...but maybe he can do a drama role or something... I don't know... But if he plays a cop one more time :lol:

Dudes can branch out and have good performances. Shia Labeouf is good at that IMO.
But he acts, Cube is a musician by trade. It works for him. He chooses what he wants, but what would you think of him if he had a British accent out of nowhere? What about Vin Diesel? He plays pretty much the same character mostly, no?

@beh235 I do think when he did that kids comedy movie it was forced...but maybe he can do a drama role or something... I don't know... But if he plays a cop one more time
laugh.gif
He has done a drama, a few actually. And was decent at it.

Last edited:
When Ice Cube tries to play the family man role his acting is terrible
When Ice Cube plays the hood ***** role it just works
Kanye shrug

Dudes can branch out and have good performances. Shia Labeouf is good at that IMO.
But he acts, Cube is a musician by trade. It works for him. He chooses what he wants, but what would you think of him if he had a British accent out of nowhere? What about Vin Diesel? He plays pretty much the same character mostly, no?

Vin Diesel is an actor and def plays the same roles. :lol:

Hell between Riddick and Fast that's about the only two characters he's done for 10 years now :wow:

Vin Diesel is an actor and def plays the same roles.
laugh.gif

Hell between Riddick and Fast that's about the only two characters he's done for 10 years now
eek.gif
He stepped out and played that lawyer and people weren't sure what to make of it, But I heard that was good though.

Back
Top Bottom