the thread about nothing...

Crazy how you can be on top of the world one day, and then dont even feel like getting out of the bed the next day.
You drink? 

That's how I feel the day after I drink alcohol...
mean.gif

You never heard of jimmy johns for real?!

They're a chain/franchise. Quick as hell and no hot subs. Just basic sammiches :D

Crazy how you can be on top of the world one day, and then dont even feel like getting out of the bed the next day.

You drink? 

mean.gif
Yeah but only on the weekends. I want to get fancy and start drinking wine with my meals at some point though.

I know specifically why I'm upset. Monday I got a call about a dream job, and I havent heard back since and the doubt has fully set in.

Man I gotta sell my favorite pair of shoes because I really need the money but I don't want to. Should I do it or don't sell because I will regret it?
of course you will regret it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.. may i ask what they are ? :nerd:  
DS AJ XI Space Jam 2000
 :frown:  
I know I am not going to do it. I know how I would feel if I did sell it. :frown: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Wouldnt sell. New xi's are grbage quality, i regret selling my 2000 2001 xis
yeah I know I can't do it. **** it ill just struggle for a lil

You drink? 

mean.gif
Yeah but only on the weekends. I want to get fancy and start drinking wine with my meals at some point though.

I know specifically why I'm upset. Monday I got a call about a dream job, and I havent heard back since and the doubt has fully set in.
call up my homegirl, she'll be in jersey in a few weeks show you a good time...

(888) 701-7027
nerd.gif

watch antidope actually call...don't do it, i was only joking. that woman is filled with disease, and will only burn your penis.

Back
Top Bottom