the thread about nothing...

and sort of want

[COLOR=#red]YES![/COLOR]

Was late to class and some guy stopped me on my way and gave me a speech on how god is good and how he sensed I had a good soul...then he said a prayer for me and told me about his church...Idk I didn't want to be rude so I actually let him talk :lol: but it was annoying

Was late to class and some guy stopped me on my way and gave me a speech on how god is good and how he sensed I had a good soul...then he said a prayer for me and told me about his church...Idk I didn't want to be rude so I actually let him talk
laugh.gif
but it was annoying
Ya'll got black Israelites on campus? 

Was late to class and some guy stopped me on my way and gave me a speech on how god is good and how he sensed I had a good soul...then he said a prayer for me and told me about his church...Idk I didn't want to be rude so I actually let him talk :lol: but it was annoying

aww that's cute

My bae told me she accidently put my name as the receiver for the bday gift she got me

Wonder what she got me?

Got a free burrito from California Tortilla since my birthday is Sunday ^___________^

Man I gotta sell my favorite pair of shoes because I really need the money but I don't want to. Should I do it or don't sell because I will regret it?

Man I gotta sell my favorite pair of shoes because I really need the money but I don't want to. Should I do it or don't sell because I will regret it?
of course you will regret it, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.. may i ask what they are ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom