the thread about nothing...

guys.
you're at work.
one of your coworkers throws a Mold covered rotten orange at you , it hits you softly yet you catch it afterwards only to find out it dirty your shirt. what do you do?
throw it back with the might of 1000 midgets watch it splash all over his hot body

@dankenstien88  the old crowd is everyone older than me (everyone) and the young crowd is everyone younger than me (no one)

Last edited:
guys.

you're at work.

one of your coworkers throws a Mold covered rotten orange at you , it hits you softly yet you catch it afterwards only to find out it dirty your shirt. what do you do?
Throw it right back, duh

guys.

you're at work.

throw it back with the might of 1000 midgets watch it splash all over his hot body

thank you.

which is what I did, and according to my bosses I was in the wrong because I took it to the next level. I'm like :lol: :smh:
ol boy threatened to call hr on me. (coworker not my boss)

Last edited:
^ that's so wack. I thought you meant it in the context of joking. If it was serious, as in HR serious that's an entirely different situation. If the relationship with said co worker isn't on that level, then I wouldn't have thrown it back.

^ that's so wack. I thought you meant it in the context of joking. If it was serious, as in HR serious that's an entirely different situation. If the relationship with said co worker isn't on that level, then I wouldn't have thrown it back.
we most def ain't cool like that. I was minding my business and he tossed at it on some think fast steez while I'm doing my job. which is why I got mad, cause we ain't cool like that and this dude legit thought it was funny.
But whatever we squashed it but I'm still upset about the whole thing. like what? :smh:

we most def ain't cool like that. I was minding my business and he tossed at it on some think fast steez while I'm doing my job. which is why I got mad, cause we ain't cool like that and this dude legit thought it was funny.
But whatever we squashed it but I'm still upset about the whole thing. like what?
mean.gif
if you not cool with him in the first place why did he throw it at you in the first place 
mean.gif
 he deserved to get that thown at him

stolen from reddit. starts at the 32:45 mark.

world needs more people like him :pimp:

something florida can be proud of

Last edited:

But whatever we squashed it but I'm still upset about the whole thing. like what?
mean.gif
Damn. Yeah def not cool on his part if you aren't friendly like that. I would have written it down and dated it. He sounds like he could be a weasel.

Definitely one of the funnest crowds I've been in was during their set last year at FunFunFunFest, sweated out ALL the Henny.

The crowd never died down for a second, everyone was jumping, I almost crowd surfed but I was having too much in the pit

welp, tonight's skate session was whack.

pththt.gif

Last edited:
I hate going to the local 24hr fitness and there isn't anyone playing ball. Makes me miss playing ball in SF.

It's a Katy Perry kind of night.

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you...

Katy%2BPerry%2B5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom