the thread about nothing...

:x

stawph it. ive read that scary story :smh:

I've only had situations where the tracking information wasn't updated and it magically showed up after a delay. The timeframe you're looking at it what seems to be the problem. Should of been there by now. |I

anyone have experience with a delayed/lost parcel from usps?

boyfriend STILL didn’t receive the package i sent to him last week. it was supposed to arrive the 13th.

after noticing that the online tracking thing did not update for 6 days, i called the post office yesterday & the day prior. the attendant told me that there is no record of scan since it left oakland.

the lady then told me to call back tomorrow (today).

i bought insurance on the package so that’s not an issue.
BUT, does anyone know how smooth the insurance process is?

i mean, do i have to make a document or whatnot declaring the value of the things the box?

I had a similar problem with USPS once.

My tracking didnt update for close to a week. It went "missent" for a day and then when it finally updated it was returned to sender.

Sender then re-shipped them UPS and they got here no problem.

I almost want to do sneaker review videos, but I'd feel like I'm wasting my time doing it. /shoetalk

i wish more people would do shoe reviews.....let me rephrase that....i wish more INFORMED people would do shoe reviews. I really want more people to do soccer cleat reviews....but they are expensive so i can see why there aren't many.

Who needs pillsbury toaster strudel, when you have market selections breakfast strudels.. we saving money over here 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i wish more people would do shoe reviews.....let me rephrase that....i wish more INFORMED people would do shoe reviews. I really want more people to do soccer cleat reviews....but they are expensive so i can see why there aren't many.
Exactly. I spot check reviews time to time on youtube and all I see is the obvious being stated. Duh! I can see the shoe is green. The worst are those that put them on their feet and model them? Seriously? Wtf? How is that helping me at all? I sit there and laugh at them because a lot of people really don't know about the design and the intended use, whether it be a shoe with new tech or a retro with old tech for style use. Either way you should know what you're buying. I should just review what I have in my closet to start, I don't buy new and hyped releases as frequent (waste of money most of the time). Idk, I'll give it more thought. The videos would really be a companion to my reviews I'd type here, which I really need to start on.

The quality of a video is what makes them work and stand out on YouTube. MrFoamerSimpson makes some of the most entertaining ones with awesome quality IMO.

You got good cameras Beh?

The quality of a video is what makes them work and stand out on YouTube. MrFoamerSimpson makes some of the most entertaining ones with awesome quality IMO.

You got good cameras Beh?
I would have to look into that. My brother mentioned that he has a friend that has a camera, but he mentioned that when I said that I wanted to do a podcast. I would have to look into it. I still have more research to do on review videos though. I have to see who is good and who is just talking just to talk. I'll have to check out MrFoamerSimpson and see what he's about.

You mean quality in terms of visual? Or breakdown/analysis of a shoe?

Last edited:
What's up TAN...no more smoking...haven't smoked since Monday...and with my capstone and last semester I can't even afford to do it right now. 

Back
Top Bottom