the thread about nothing...

Really? So I can't get an interview but cats who I have a higher position than can? Oh, Ok. I must not be the right color. Talking bout, we are interviewing people who are qualified. Bruh, I'm two levels higher than the dude who just got interviewed. Smh... cold world out here haha!
I know these feels bro. I see people get endorsed for stuff by management that I know I'm more qualfied that them for. Its madness.

Animal Thug that girl is gorgeous.

Bruh... had me sitting here with the I eat *** face when I saw them walking into the conference room. Haha!

Midterms done

Aced them

Now a 6 day weekend until my next two midterms :pimp:

Done with mine as well :D . 5 day weekend :pimp: .
:pimp:

Getting hungry

yep going to popeyes for a 3 tender meal :pimp: spicy w/ fries
:wow:  Sounds so good at the moment 

Might have to go this weekend 

We don't have Popeyes in SC

:wow:

i feel sorry 4 u bro

Popeyes sounds good I kinda want panera again though :wow:

We don't have Popeyes in SC
CSqgJ.gif

+1

Getting hungry

I had the 3 piece tender meal on Sunday but the lady gave me 6 tenders, she wants the d :evil:

chick at my spot always gives me 4-5 tenders & never takes my coupon :pimp:

$8 meal for $4.50 aint bad :lol:

Im thinking about a salad for lunch...

"just a salad huh jerry"

Didn't know TJs had lunch like that to be honest. I never really go in there. Whole Foods for me.
laugh.gif
My aunt has been giving them to me for free. TJ's salads tho...
nthat.gif
. I don't even know how much they cost really. I'm sure they're pricey for a salad. I'm not complaining though. 

As with every milestone post, I'm going to put it in either the NBA thread or TAN becuase those are the two threads I spend the most time in. This one goes to Da TAN

15k :pimp: :smokin

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

pimp.gif
It reminds me of the good old times. When I would clip the motorola fly on the front cables of my hooked up go-ped. Then ride to the fine eigth grade chicks crib and do some "blastin"....
pimp.gif

Ah yes seventh grade was the yamb jam....

Back
Top Bottom