the thread about nothing...

Quick question NT.

I was supposed to go on a trip with my friend his girl and her friend(would have paired off with her from the get). We were getting to buy tickets till the second girl couldn't come anymore due to job issues. Now its just Me, my friend and his girl. I now no longer wanna go on this trip. I could bring the current sidechick but I dont want her even being known by my friends.

Also I'm the only one left with a whip to drive resort (splitting case)

No I'm not 
frown.gif

@YeezusDisciple   and @Ryda421  can confirm 
embarassed.gif

And apparently I have no jumper 
tired.gif
step ya jumper game up

my jumper is great and i have perfect form 
teach me pls Yung Marco.
see me at the park. ill teach you 
embarassed.gif

Trill Clinton :Nthat

Welp got a 2012 Sorento today and got an authorization for a background check so I'm pretty stoked.

Congrats !

:lol Should've copped da Vic doe

Finally someone said it, Seinfield is not funny :hat too white :x

Seinfeld was "Jewish".... not "white" per se. Its a great show regardless. Seinfeld completely broke the mold of the sitcom formula that had been used for decades.

Still though... MWC>>>

"Black" sitcoms with the exception of The Cosby Show and Different World are pretty garbage. Even the Fresh Prince is vastly overrated and based on nothing but predictable plots and stereotypes.

:hat :hat :hat :hat :hat :hat :hat :hat :hat

Yes sir, shorty called, gotta go in tomm to fill paper work and start next week.

beh235 beh235 da gif, do it.

Congrats ! :Nthat

Insert joker.gif

Never seen it
srs

don't, it's not worth it.

You probably hate the Goonies too... dont you ?

i always thought friends was the show that was "too white" 8o

friends>>> seinfeld though

I hated that show :x :x

Friends was hilarious.

Sienfeld was real life.

Fraiser was meh.

I didn't get Fraiser

3rd Rock from the Sun>>

I totally forgot about 3rd Rock !

Joseph Gordon Levitt was on that show... and that tall guy who always squinted :lol

Yea 3rd rock was underrated.

Modern Family though :rollin

Malcolm in the Middle was funny too

Politically incorrect family comedies always work for me

Thats why MWC is the goat

My little piggies :o

That looks like a doctors office... did you hurt yourself skating ?

What kind of shoes are those ? They look like some early 00 model... Axion ? DVS?

Finally someone said it, Seinfield is not funny :hat too white :x

:lol Perfect !

Boy what the hell dem is on yo feet!?

|I
they're from 2000, so they are fat.
1000x1000.jpg

but they're mad comfortable.

:eek Globes !

Question answered... weren't those hella expensive for skateshoes ? My friend used to go on about how Globes and Osiris were the best. You could always find Osiris on sale somewhere but very few places carried Globe.

Seinfeld is funny tho. Comedic tastes vary. *shrug*
yup.. i think kevin hart is corny, but a lot of people think dude is just hilarious

Kevin Hart is not funny.

I am black and Seinfeld is the funniest show ever made. Black comedies are not funny.

martin & chappelle show are up there with the best of them

Chappelles show is great but its sketch comedy, so I dont compare it to sitcoms like Martin and Seinfeld. Totally different format.

:lol

http://i.imgur.com/ZP9JY.gif[/quote]

Here's to feeling good all the time ! :smokin :smokin :smokin

[quote="ROBPZEE612, post: 19746440"][img]http://i.minus.com/ibc6lYXCsMyQdk.jpg

i am the gif recycler!!!!

had pants ?

Quick question NT.

I was supposed to go on a trip with my friend his girl and her friend(would have paired off with her from the get). We were getting to buy tickets till the second girl couldn't come anymore due to job issues. Now its just Me, my friend and his girl. I now no longer wanna go on this trip. I could bring the current sidechick but I dont want her even being known by my friends.

Also I'm the only one left with a whip to drive resort (splitting case)

If you dont want to go, dont go.

But remember... sometimes its ok to take a dish off the back-burner, throw it on the table for a while.

But remember... sometimes its ok to take a dish off the back-burner, throw it on the table for a while.

I wanna go but just my boy and his girl. Feels like i'm the third wheel and it will be a 4 day thing. I was a third wheel once and it was just awkward.

Last edited:

I wanna go but just my boy and his girl. Feels like i'm the third wheel and it will be a 4 day thing. I was a third wheel once and it was just awkward.

Well then.... just take the side chick off the back-burner and have a good time.

I set really good screens? and outlet the ball pretty well 
ohwell.gif
if you can grab offensive and defensive rebounds you good to go.

ain't no need for 5 jordans anyway.

a canadian Rodman will do.
When I was young and spry and couldn't quite shoot yet, I would definitely say I was a young Canadian Rodman 
laugh.gif

Now I'm just fat and lazy and stay the hell away from the paint 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Well then.... just take the side chick off the back-burner and have a good time.

Can't dont want her associating with my boy and his chick andI don't want her thinking its anything higher cause she got possessive last time.

Thanks still

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom