the thread about nothing...

ya''ll aint seeing me on the court.. stop it
Pls, @YeezusDisciple  and I are the only ones to have ever seent a fellow TANner on the courts.

Yall scared to meat 
mean.gif

Quick question NT.

I was supposed to go on a trip with my friend his girl and her friend(would have paired off with her from the get). We were getting to buy tickets till the second girl couldn't come anymore due to job issues. Now its just Me, my friend and his girl. I now no longer wanna go on this trip. I could bring the current sidechick but I dont want her even being known by my friends.

Also I'm the only one left with a whip to drive resort (splitting case)
go solo, thirdwheel it.
That looks like a doctors office... did you hurt yourself skating ?
What kind of shoes are those ? They look like some early 00 model... Axion ? DVS?
laugh.gif
Perfect !
eek.gif
Globes !
Question answered... weren't those hella expensive for skateshoes ? My friend used to go on about how Globes and Osiris were the best. You could always find Osiris on sale somewhere but very few places carried Globe.
laugh.gif

globe, osiris, circa and dvs were the most expensive back in the day, retailing around $80-130. the good ol' real skate shoe days 
nthat.gif
 and yea, globes were scarce, still are til this day but aren't as nice or comfy as these 

and yea I rolled my ankle pretty bad a few months ago and now I have a hard lump poking out my ankle.

question to tan:

if you could choose only 3 people from TAN to chill for the day who would it be? grab a beer, bball, go out to eat, etc?

question to tan:

if you could choose only 3 people from TAN to chill for the day who would it be? grab a beer, bball, go out to eat, etc?

sb sb
beh235 beh235
@dankenstien88
@RIP sleazyy
@Antidope
@Crazy EBW

:o

question to tan:

jimmies will be rustled :lol

after i posted the question, that came to my mind :lol

alfredsomemenjustwanttowatchtheworldburn.gif

Ryda
Rck
Frank
Sleazy
Dank
Franc
Herbshuttle
Moe fab
Dude who works at ford

Basically everyone

:o

your angus, is not peppered for my awesomeness.

"So... still cant come down to $190 w invoice huh? I promise to be a good owner & take care of them!"  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom