the thread about nothing...

I don't know why, but this made me :lol: .

How much time should you have to spare for a dog? I will be working 7:15 to 3:45 will I have enough time to have a dog?

On my 2 days all I try to take him to the dog park for at least 1 hour. I wish I had your hours because I got that crappy 3-midnight shift. It really depends on the breed. The boxers, pitbulls, etc have a lot of energy to burn so you gotta exercise them or they will not be 'happy'. A tired dog is a happy dog. :lol:

How much time should you have to spare for a dog? I will be working 7:15 to 3:45 will I have enough time to have a dog?

Sounds like you have time, but more importantly you have to consider the time you spend away from home. Where would you leave the dog while you're away? food? water? entertainment? My dog has done the most destruction to my house while being away for work :smh:

So I'm at my desk browsing NT and this white guy comes up behind me, shakes my hand and asks me how everything was going. Turns out, it was the site director. THANK GOD I wasn't looking at the, "I smashed a fat chick the works at subway, BBW Appreciation" thread!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm at my desk browsing NT and this white guy comes up behind me, shakes my hand and asks me how everything was going. Turns out, it was the site director. THANK GOD I wasn't looking at the, "I smashed a fat chick the works at subway, BBW Appreciation" thread!!!!!!!!!!
what site does he direct?

You gotta strategically position our cpu so when people come by or approach your working area they can't snoop over your shoulder or peep your screen. It never fails....a higher up creeps up during a NT pit stop. :rolleyes

Sounds like you have time, but more importantly you have to consider the time you spend away from home. Where would you leave the dog while you're away? food? water? entertainment? My dog has done the most destruction to my house while being away for work
mean.gif
What dog do you have? I want to get one once I graduate next spring, not sure which breed though. When I was younger, we had a mixed breed as a family dog. My parents got him like a year after I was born so we basically grew up together till he passed. But now that I'm living alone, it's going to be different.

I get so jealous when I see people walking their dogs in the neighborhood
tired.gif

damn i want this girl who went to my HS, havent spoken to her in a few years and she now lives in NYC where I live. I hope I run into her so I can get her number and get it popping but i really am contemplating just Facebook messaging her. I REALLY dont want to resort to the creepiness tho.

The city of bout 10 million people, good luck.

Sounds like you have time, but more importantly you have to consider the time you spend away from home. Where would you leave the dog while you're away? food? water? entertainment? My dog has done the most destruction to my house while being away for work :smh:

What dog do you have? I want to get one once I graduate next spring, not sure which breed though. When I was younger, we had a mixed breed as a family dog. My parents got him like a year after I was born so we basically grew up together till he passed. But now that I'm living alone, it's going to be different.

I get so jealous when I see people walking their dogs in the neighborhood |I

I had a pitbull/golden retriever mix. I miss her :frown: She grew to a quick 40 lbs within the first year

I had a pitbull/golden retriever mix. I miss her :frown: She grew to a quick 40 lbs within the first year

Just get a smaller dog if you don't want to deal with all the poop. I love my 2 German Shepards, but they're poop is not even cool.

Oh no, that was fine. Just had to move into an apartment and didn't have room for her so my roommate's parents ended up with her. I wouldn't want a small dog, I used to wrestle with my dog and she was very active for being such a big dog.

Back
Top Bottom