the thread about nothing...

NT which shoe should I get for next wrestling season?

gotta go with the swoosh like always :smokin

this is niketalk not asicstalk

the grey asics tho

Yea that's true but you still have a lot of time in Italy cus Italy doesn't demand such a need for young players or fast ones thus that's where all the veterans head to. But in the case of Rooney I think that's a one in a million case where a 16 year old is debuted in a league like England. I think it really all comes down to the coach, the team, and the country your at to be able to play professional
True, Italy is less fast paced than England and Spain but it still doesn't mean young players don't debut at top clubs. Maldini, Totti, Del Piero etc all had their debuts between 16 and 17. If you're good enough, you'll certainly get picked. I've never seen a player make their debut in their 20's unless they had a serious injury.

But I know what you're getting at though
wink.gif

you got it bruh. :smokin
guys I'm scared for the future.
i like how they blurred "tammy's" name out in responses...but not in the "likes" section...heh

Yea that's true but you still have a lot of time in Italy cus Italy doesn't demand such a need for young players or fast ones thus that's where all the veterans head to. But in the case of Rooney I think that's a one in a million case where a 16 year old is debuted in a league like England. I think it really all comes down to the coach, the team, and the country your at to be able to play professional
:lol: at the inspirational but totally inaccurate speech. Not mad at that positivity though :smokin

Last edited:
"Take off the Nationals cap sir....you are not doing the DC area justice with that last thread, keep it moving on ol Jay Williams drama infested thing you mis-labled as a woman."

to that NT'ers girlfriend.....easily the funniest thing i've read this week and last. GODDAMN, ruthless.

The new assistant director at my job has got everyone pissed off
laugh.gif

She's trying to implement a dress code and ****
indifferent.gif

Got us coming in every two weeks to meet up doing team building workshops....this aint ******g High School
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Trying to teach my dog to stop being so hyper when its time to eat.

I been watching too much Dog Whisperer.

My best friend has a rare form of cancer. He just got diagnosed. It's treatable but it's going to cost him a **** load of money. Feels batman. :frown:

The new assistant director at my job has got everyone pissed off :lol:

She's trying to implement a dress code and **** :stoneface:

Got us coming in every two weeks to meet up doing team building workshops....this aint ******g High School :lol: :smh:

Lol .. I remember an administrator banned these towels that a club at our school was selling to bring to football games. Her reasoning? "It was demeaning to the visiting team during games".

:x :x

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Trying to teach my dog to stop being so hyper when its time to eat.

Aww @ him whimpering.

Man, I wish I had a dog 
frown.gif

Trying to teach my dog to stop being so hyper when its time to eat.

lil mans just hungry bruh! :lol: i can't blame him, i get excited when it dinner time too

dope dog though. idk how anybody can be a cat person.

I had weight loss surgery back in March...this is 3 weeks after...

This was taken in July...

Its still an adjustment...I can't eat much...but I'm down to 209...In the July pic is was 216. I've lost 90 lbs since March; size 40 jeans to 33; XXL to L; the doc said I am no longer pre-diabetic and he cut my high blood pressure meds in half and says I can count on being totally off of them in 4-6 months. I have some excess skin and I have to see a plastic surgeon about that. I wouldn't take back what I did for anything. In 2006 at my largest I was 315 lbs...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]Trying to teach my dog to stop being so hyper when its time to eat.

laugh.gif
Dre look like a cool dog man. He was hungry tho, look how he dived into the bowl when you let him.

The mousepad on Macbooks are so awesome. Even better than a regular mouse for browsing the internet.

Anyone know any good games that can be played on the Mac? I have Windows installed already through Bootcamp but I'm looking to get some games on my Mac partition. Anything without a subscription fee.

The mousepad on Macbooks are so awesome. Even better than a regular mouse for browsing the internet.

Anyone know any good games that can be played on the Mac? I have Windows installed already through Bootcamp but I'm looking to get some games on my Mac partition. Anything without a subscription fee.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Spore
Minecraft

also download Steam and hit their Mac section.

supposedly team fortress 2 is fun
--------
tumblr_m84ybd3uHT1qc3wjlo1_500.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom